Used 2015 Chevrolet Sonic for Sale
2015 Chevrolet Sonic LT
$199 Shipping from CarMax Raleigh, NC
About the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Chevrolet Sonic
Never Expected to Love this Car
Never expected to Love this car. My initial pick was a Nissan Sentra. But due to lack on inventory, cost, and time to transfer my preferred vehicle, my sales consultant priced the Chev. Sonic LT for me. It is a great size compared to the Sentra, and I comes equipped with the luxury most cars do not. For the price, gas efficiency, and features it is well worth it.
- Fuel Economy: Fits the budget on travel
- Ride and Handling: Manuvers well
- Cost to Maintain: Less $$ spent on maintenance
I am very happy with my little car.
I love my Little Chevy Sonic. It is roomy enough for me and has the comfort I needed after having a major back surgery. I can get in and out of the car easily and the seat is comfortable enough for me to be able to travel. My hwy mpg is usually 32-33 with the best being 38.4 with a strong tailwind. This car is just what I was needing and I have absolutely no regrets.
- Fuel Economy: I am getting 3x the mpg as the Jeep rubicon that I traded in.
- Ride and Handling: Very responsive and the ride is comfortable even after having a 3 level fusion surgery on my low back.
- Seat Comfort: I am able to get in and out of the car very easily. I had a major back surgery and this was a very important selling factor. I am a big guy at 5'10" & 275lbs.
- Technology and Entertainment: I should have opted for the better radio with the back up camera option because I have to use a cord to connect my music with the car radio.
Great Car! Really Surprised us!
This Chevy Sonic is hands down, the Most fun little car I have ever owned. It always wants to go without skipping a beat! It is a zippy and very fun vehicle, which surprised us! I was skeptical of the 1.4 L , but that Turbo makes it Go! Fully loaded with 4 people, and its Still Zippy! The interior and features are very nice! Leather, touch screen stereo with rear facing camera. Not to mention it costs me less than $15 to fill it up and drives all week at 40 mph on average! We couldn't be more impressed.
- Ride and Handling:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.