Used 2019 Chrysler 300 for Sale
About the 2019 Chrysler 300
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2019 Chrysler 300. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2019 Chrysler 300
Great car super comfortable!
all the luxury and comfort as well as some speed behind it tons of features
- Power: all the luxury and comfort as well as some speed behind it tons of features. seats three children in the back nicely.
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Cabin Noise: it does have a small sound of wind while driving but nothing terrible
- Fuel Economy: It’s the 3.6 v6 but still doesn’t get the best mileage
- Weather Versatility: it being RWD is a small drawback
I had my last 300 for 13 years and loved it. My husband has taken it over and she is still ticking. Love the back up camera and great performance.
- Ride and Handling: smooth
- Technology and Entertainment: love the back up light and features
- Interior Space: very comfortable
- Cargo Space: a little smaller than I am used to but still comfortable
- Braking: a little tighter than I am used to
Not what I expected
I wouldn’t recommend it for a friend.
- Dashboard: Nice look and smooth sounds
- Braking: Horrible brakes in the winter and when it rains.
- Interior Space: I have a family of 5 and we are crammed in the backseat.
- Weather Versatility: This car is sliding all over the road whenever the weather changes.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.