Used 2018 Chrysler 300 for Sale
About the 2018 Chrysler 300
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Chrysler 300. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Chrysler 300
Great car and price!!
The car is stylish and reliable, fully loaded which delivers comfort while providing a great ride as well.
- Cabin Noise: Nice, comfortable quiet ride
- Power: Delivers 292 hp while being a 4 door sedan
- Seat Comfort: Heated and vented front seats, heated back seats
this is my fourth 300
Great comfot for cruising great gas mileage never had any major problems
- Fuel Economy: mine is a 300s with 20 inch wheels and still get around 31 mpg on the highway
- Power: I just wish it had a Hemi
- Reliability: This is my fourth 300 the only problem I had was one time I drove through some water and I had to get my ABS fixed
Chrysler 300 is a great car!
Lots of extras including heated steering wheel, heated seats and warning bells.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth handling and ride
- Seat Comfort: Seat settings--very easy for two different drivers
- Visibility: Clear vision all around the driver
- Cabin Noise: Annoying and can't find the reason for the noise.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.