Used 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan for Sale
About the 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan
Great place to shop and sell your car
I would recommend this van to anyone looking to save money. The features in this Dodge Caravan is just as good as a Toyota or any of the other vans that are well over 30,000. I've owned Toyota's and Mitsubishi and I feel it handles very well, the ride is smooth,
- Interior Space: Seats 7 and has stow away seating which is great. Better than having a truck to carry cargo
- Value: Great price compared to other Vans in it's category
Best Car we've ever owned for our family!!!
Completely fits all of our needs!!! Hands down the best vehicle we've ever owned for our family. Makes grocery shopping, a day at the beach, a walk in the park that much better for me and my husband. We have 5 kids and our hands are constantly full from drinks to diaper bags but I control my van to fit my needs with a push of a button :)
- Styling: Doesn't have that soccer mom feel to it :) Its like driving a sports vehicle in a minivan version.
- Reliability: Never had any problems. We maintain it like pur others and this car has been good to us.
- Power: Completely Shocked me when I got on the freeway for the first time!! :) I could race this thing at the track!
- Weather Versatility: In the summer because our van is black with black interior it is very hot and takes long to cool. The back of the van seems to be the hottest. Wish there were more vents in the back with stronger airflow :(
2014 Dodge Varavan
It can comfortably fit my family of three with luggage. Honda and Toyota's engine bubble intrude into the front passenger leg area. sitting in those vehicles is nice, but on a long drive using cruise control the engine bubble would be agrivating. You can put your fet in a normal seated width with room to stretch. If you plan on keeping the Dodge beyond the last payment, the space around the engine is home mechanic friendly. Other brands look like you couldn't fit a piece of paper under the hood. The 2014 Dodge Caravan's V6 has 16 more horsepower than my back up 1999 Chevrolet Suburban V8. We rented 2014 Tahoe 9/14 to drive home from Disney World. It was $80 per fill up three times for a total of @ $240 one way. $220 both ways in the Caravan
- Interior Space: It is very comfortable
- Fuel Economy: The V6 got 1 less mpg than The 4 cylinder Altima I traded in for it in economy mode.
- Power: It will spin tires on dry asphalt. It takes a gentle touch to get use to.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.