Used 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan for Sale
2018 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
Only available at CarMax Greensboro, NC
About the 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan
Do you need a car able to fit your growing family while leaving enough room for the groceries and basketballs? The 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan is the iconic minivan with the smart design readily able to handle your crew of up to seven along with every twist in the road that life sends your way. Its dual sliding side doors allows the kids to climb into the back row without unnecessary drama while the cockpit provides a roomy bucket seat and commanding view of the road. Look for the available second-row captain's chairs that slide and tumble into the floor, providing a flat load floor when you empty out the home improvement store.
The Grand Caravan is powered by the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine and its 283 horsepower, which means working its way through daily traffic is a snap. A power liftgate helps with overfull arms and the retracting roof rails provide the extra room you need when packing up for an epic road trip. The Dodge Grand Caravan first appeared on the market back in 1984 and has undergone five generations, with the latest beginning in model year 2008.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan all-wheel drive?
A: No, all trim levels use front-wheel drive and deliver a confident ride over most common road conditions.
Q: Does the 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan seat eight passengers?
A: While the mini-van does offer three rows of seating, with either its standard second-row bench seat or the available captain's chairs, there is a maximum capacity of seven.
Q: Does the 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan have heated seats?
A: You can find heated front seats on some SXT models with the Driver's Convenience Group or on all GT minivans. There are no second-row, heated seats available.
2018 Dodge Grand Caravan Trim Configurations
• SE: Take the whole family along with dual sliding doors, cloth seating for up to seven, a CD/DVD radio system, and tri-zone climate controls. The 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine produces 283 horsepower and is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. Daytime running lamps and heated side mirrors round out the exterior features.
• SE Plus: Enjoy a few extra perks over the base model including remote start, fog lamps, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter. A floor-mounted center front console provides a space for up to four cups, storage, and 12-volt storage. Connect your smartphone to the voice-activated Bluetooth® system to place hands-free calls. The Blacktop Appearance Package was available at this trim level only and features a gloss black grille, black light bezels, and black interior accents.
• SXT: Enjoy a few more conveniences at the touch of a button with power sliding side doors and a power liftgate. The Stow N' Go second and third-row seats slide and tumble flat into the floor with the pull of a lever. When the seats are upright, use the in-floor bins to hide backpacks and valuables out of sight and out of the way. Bright belt line trim, exhaust, and retractable roof rails complete the upgrades for this trim.
• GT: A sport-tuned suspension and premium all-season tires smooth out the ride for a more enjoyable cross-country trek. Automatic air conditioning allows you to set the temperature and forget it. Heated front seats, navigation, and a heated steering wheel come together to take even more stress out of the long drive. The surround sound system is also upgraded to nine speakers ready to pump out a kickin' soundtrack for your adventures.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan
Already having trouble
I have already had issues with the transfer gear bearings and rear shocks - thankfully covered under warranty but seems a little weird to me at only 18K miles.
- Ride and Handling: It rides pretty smoothly
- Power: I like to get moving and this does get up and go
- Cargo Space: Nice to have the extra storage
- Reliability: Been making noises since I bought it
- Visibility: Has more blind spots than I’m used to
- Interior Space: Little small with lots of kids - kinda cramped
If my friend had the same need for interior space, driveability, mpg, service costs, etc that I do, then my friend would be happy with such a vehicle.
- Cargo Space: the seats all fold down giving the cargo space versitility
- Braking: sensitivity to brake pedal pressure
- Ride and Handling: driver sits high, good visibility and sensitive to controls
- Dashboard: I'm not yet used to the electronics
I love my van!
Very comfortable to drive. Awesome stow and go seats. I love being able to use the E85 fuel.
- Dashboard: Everything is right where I can easily reach it.
- Technology and Entertainment: Lots of charging ports! Built in DVD player! Radio has a hard drive to copy music from CD's(so cool). Satelite radio is nice too.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth ride!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.