Used 2014 Fiat 500 for Sale
About the 2014 Fiat 500
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Fiat 500. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Fiat 500
Great car but not cleaned properly
Love this car! Great on gas mileage and perfect to get from A to B
- Fuel Economy: Great gas milage
- Styling: Super cute
- Interior Space: Very sleek
- Ride and Handling: Hard to get up hills
- Technology and Entertainment: No back up camera
- Seat Comfort: Back seat is small for bigger adults
Best Car! Great Price!
because it is a fun quick little car
- Fuel Economy: 35mpg
- Styling: the interior is adorable!
- Braking: breaks well especially in rain
- Cabin Noise: it is a little loud but you get used to it
FUN CAR FOR INTOWN BUT I WOULD ONLY TAKE 2 PEOPLE ON LONG TRIPS.GREAT MPG 38.JUST NOT ENOUGH LIGGAGE ROOM.
- Seat Comfort: GOOD
- Value: GOOD
- Styling: GOOD
- Cargo Space: ROOM FOR 2.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.