Used 2017 Ford C-Max for Sale
Reviews for 2017 Ford C-Max
Love the car.
Great gas mileage just not enough room for me and 2 kids.
- Fuel Economy: 650 miles to the tank
- Dashboard: So many features.
- Ride and Handling: Great on road trips.
- Interior Space: To small for me and 2 kids
- Reliability: Door panels are awful.
Great urban / suburb driving
- Fuel Economy: Wow, great to get 40+ mpg
- Power: Terrible on the highway, not built for that...
Really comfortable and Stylish!
The good: Great gas savings Comfortable Seats Decent cargo area and seats fold down easily for more room Stylish form. The Not as Good: Ford Sync - it sometimes has trouble connecting. Has trouble doing multiple things at the same time. Seatbelts are not very comfortable. They do adjust but have found them hard to use. I did get one of those kid seatbelt adjusters and it has made a difference in the comfort. They are there for safety first but you want them to be comfortable to use them. Ultimately these are really minor issues. Still a recommendation as it is fun to drive!
- Cabin Noise: Very little noise. Super quiet!
- Fuel Economy: I've been getting nearly 42 MPG with premium gas.
- Value: Got a really great price on a VERY gently used vehicle.
- Technology and Entertainment: Sometimes doesn't connect properly to my phone.
- Seat Comfort: Seatbelts aren't too comfortable
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.