Used 2020 Ford Edge for Sale
About the 2020 Ford Edge
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2020 Ford Edge. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2020 Ford Edge
Wonderful car at a great price!
It has all the luxuries of a high end vehicle, with the sportiness you come to expect from a Ford product.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth riding and handling is very good
- Fuel Economy: Economy could be better, but acceptable for this size car.
Love Our Edge
Love the design and the EcoBoost. We owned Ford Edges since 2008. We had a 2013 and now this 2020. We have a 2019 Ford Explorer too.
- Interior Space: The material is supple and not hot.
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the Bluetooth and connectivity to our phones.
- Cargo Space: A bit small.
- Cost to Maintain: Not as great on fuel economy was we thought.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.