Used 2015 Ford Fusion Energi for Sale
About the 2015 Ford Fusion Energi
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Ford Fusion Energi. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Rides great on the road and looks good doing it
I am a Machine Salesman and I see a lot of customers everyday. The Fusion is my On Road Office for most of the time, it's all Business but looks good doing it. Sporty look with a great ride on the road. I get many complements on it.
- Ride and Handling: Highways are much smoother in the Fusion
- Cabin Noise: Easy to talk to customers while driving, no road noise to deal with
- Styling: The Fusion looks good going down the road
- Power: The Fusion Energi isnt the fastest car out there but then again, it's faster than all the other Hybrids out there.
- Cargo Space: Not much room in the trunk, however, they had to put the Energi battery somewhere.
- Fuel Economy: Gets a little less mileage than it's Hybrid version, I think due to the weight of the bigger Energi battery. Still gets 30 mpg though.
Hate the car
On electric if it's raining real hard you lose power and if it's very windy out the car tries to pick up on one side cause there's no weight at all. When it switches to gas the engine is so loud and it doesn't pick up speed right away
- Interior Space: Leg and head room
- Power: Loses power when it's pouring out
- Cabin Noise: You can hear everything and engine is loud
- Cost to Maintain: Electricity is very expensive
Good hybrid for commuters
Great gas mileage, easy to drive, comfortable. Only problems = no spare tire (and I’ve already been stranded with a flat), VERY small trunk space, vehicle battery (not hybrid battery) went out after only 25,000 miles. And no lane avoidance warning system (which is kind of standard for cars now days).
- Dashboard: Informative
- Fuel Economy: Good for commuters
- Styling: Sleek
- Power: Very bad
- Cargo Space: So bad
- Value: Pricey
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.