Used 2018 Ford Taurus for Sale
About the 2018 Ford Taurus
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Ford Taurus. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Ford Taurus
Love our car
Plenty of room inside, plenty of room in the trunk, uses flex fuel which is cheaper than regular gas, and it is a pretty car.
- Interior Space: plenty of headroom, heated seats, backup camera
- Seat Comfort: leather seats are comfortable
- Fuel Economy: average of 24 mpg - BUT flex fuel costs less
Great old school large car
Great car, Sync works great. Trunk is big enough for my golf clubs AND a hamster
- Cargo Space: biggest without having to buy a premium car
- Technology and Entertainment: The Limited didnt have Everything my XLE had. I knew that when I bought it but i was surprised how much less
love this car, my 4thone
solid as a rock super dependable car I will always drive a Taurus mine is a limited....respectable gas milage, great trip car with a huge trunk. my seats are heated and cooled, massaging driver seat. thinking of cons, not too notable except maybe more storage in console.
- Power: it may ves when it needs to, great pick up
- Value: All the bells and whistles of a more expensive car with considerably less price
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.