Used 2015 Ford Transit 350 for Sale
Find Used Ford Transit-350 2015 For Sale By Trim
Find Used 2015 Ford For Sale By Model
Find Used Ford Transit-350 For Sale By Year
Reviews for 2015 Ford Transit 350
Best way to transport people or cargo!
We do Conventions every week. We travel with 4 children and enough fixtures and merchandise to do several shows. This vehicle is perfect for vendors and families with a ton of kids.
- Cargo Space: It holds 8' gridwall if you take out a seat and a half. Plus our shelves and all our prints/books.
- Interior Space: We can customize the number of seats depending on people or product.
- Reliability: The van is a total workhorse. We have already driven it over 30,000 miles; with many more to go.
Very happy with this purchase
I've been looking at Transit's for a while. I've rented the 150 cargo version a number of times and really enjoyed the ride and the vehicle's visibility. The regular Transit's have a tremendous amount of space, but the extended version is massive! We'll take out the back row of seats and have lots of space for moving large items. This is a great vehicle. The only negative to me is the lack of a Bluetooth package for hands-free driving. It is ridiculous for any 2015 to not have a factory-installed hands-free driving kit.
- Interior Space: It's massive
- Ride and Handling: Extended versions frequently drive like a truck. The control, steering and traction on this extended version is terrific.
- Value: $15,000 less than the same version of the Sprinter.
Why settle for a Micro-Van?
Exceptional value for the money! I have a family of 7 and this van is great for any circumstance. With the Transit we were able to widen the horizon for our vacations and weekend trips. In 6 months, we were able to do 2 beach vacations, two weekend trips and a camping excursion. Even regardless of this being our family vehicle, I commute to work everyday in the van. Surprising great of gas mileage, around 16-17gpm. Bad side to it, I have to drive everyone to lunch. Overall recommendation...GREAT! If you are afraid of the size, don't worry...drives like a car and the rear-view camera help with my own fear. Also very easy for the "wifey" to drive.
- Safety: Big and bad!
- Interior Space: Room for 12 and with stuff.
- Value: Less than any 3-row seat vehicle out there!
- Styling: It's a giant van...not a sports car!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.