Used 2016 GMC for Sale
Reviews for 2016 GMC
Awesome truck. Love the quality.
Pros, great to have the long bed, it's a lot quieter in the cabin than expected especially for a truck. It does get good mpg for a truck but it's still an issue. I have the 5.3l V8 and test drove the v6... the v6 is not powerful enough for an unloaded truck let alone if you need to haul anything. The 5.3l v8 does great but at the mpg expense. This truck rides like a truck. Do not expect to gracefully go over bumps and pot holes, this suspension is meant to haul stuff not be dainty.
- Reliability: It works and I have had GMC before that lasted into the 300 and 400k mile range with just regular maintenance
- Cargo Space: I have the long bed, love the room I have to get stuff hauled around.
- Power: The multi displacement engine works its magic to get decent (for a truck) mpg but gives plenty of power when needed.
- Fuel Economy: It's a truck MPG isn't going to be good.
Great Sales Woman and Great Car
Pros: Leather interior, spacious, double sun roof, captain seats in second row, airconditioned/heated seats in front, separate controls for radio and air from front to back, remote start and trunk control. Driver memory seat positioning for 2 drivers.Yvette was wonderful and brought several cars from other locations for us to compare and did not pressure us into buying something we didnt love. Con-miles to gallon, average 22-24
- Interior Space: The kids cant argue in the back
- Seat Comfort:
Good Family Vehicle
Pros: The GMC Acadia is very spacious. I really like how the rear seats fold down to be able to carry large items in the back. Cons: The vehicle does not accelerate as quick. Seems like you have to mash the gas to be able to pick up speed when going from a low MPH to faster. The gas mileage is terrible. The brakes for this size vehicle is not good. You have to mash on the brakes to come to a sudden, complete stop.
- Cabin Noise: Very quite
- Interior Space: Very roomy
- Styling: Nice classic design
- Braking: For this size vehicle, the breaks are not most appropriate. Seems like you need to apply a lot more force to bring the vehicle to a complete stop.
- Ride and Handling: The engine is too small for this type of vehicle. Preventing it from taking off with ease.
- Fuel Economy: Not very good Fuel Economy
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.