Used 2018 Honda Accord Sport for Sale
2018 Honda Accord Sport in Raleigh, North Carolina 27612
2018 Honda Accord Sport
$22,998* • 27K Miles
CarMax Raleigh Coming soon
2018 Honda Accord Sport in Greensboro, North Carolina 27407
2018 Honda Accord Sport
$21,998* • 43K Miles
CarMax Greensboro Coming soon
About the 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Are you on the hunt for a midsize sedan, but would like a little more oomph under the hood, some styling wheels, and performance that brings back the fun of driving? The 2018 Honda Accord Sport just might be the right one for you with its fun spiral alloy wheels, a serious 10-speed automatic transmission, and the pulse of turbocharged excitement propelling you through the day. The Honda Accord enjoyed a full redesign for the 2018 model year, entering its tenth generation as a comfortably-sized commuter car. The Sport trim amps up the standard Accord with dual exhaust, sport pedals, and a power moonroof when you opt for the more spirited 2.0T.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is 2018 Honda Accord Sport turbocharged?
A: Yes. The 1.5L dual overhead cam four-cylinder and 2.0L four-cylinder engine use turbo technology to produce 192 and 252 horsepower respectively.
Q: What new features does the 2018 Honda Accord Sport have?
A: The 2018 model year brought a complete redesign for the Honda Accord, adding smart cruise control, driver alert warnings, and traffic sign recognition to its tech toys. The V6 engine was replaced with the 2.0L 252 horsepower engine. The Coupe was also removed from the lineup.
Q: Is the 2018 Honda Accord Sport all-wheel drive?
A: No, it uses traction and stability control to deliver a more confident ride even on rain-soaked or snow-covered roads.
Q: What kind of mileage does the 2018 Honda Accord Sport get?
A: The 2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T with a seven-speed automatic transmission earns an estimated 35 mpg highway. The 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T with a 10-speed automatic transmission gets an EPA-estimated 32 mpg highway.1
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov.
2018 Honda Accord Sport Trim Configurations
• 2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T: Add some personality to your sedan with a decklid spoiler, bright dual exhaust finishers, and LED fog lights The 12-way power adjustable seat, sport pedals, and choice of manual or CVT transmission round out the features along with items included on the LX trim.
• 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T: The 252 horsepower 2.0L turbo engine and 10-speed automatic transmission with shift-by-wire paddle shifters elevate your Sport machine to the next level. You will also find blind spot detection and a power moonroof along with items on the EX and Sport 1.5T.
• 2018 Honda Accord LX: The base trim of the Accord offers cloth seats, a multi-angle rearview camera, push button start, and 17-inch alloy wheels. Driver assist features include smart cruise control and emergency braking.
• 2018 Honda Accord EX: Discover more conveniences such as remote engine start, heated side mirrors, heated front seats, and an impressive eight-speaker audio system powered by the eight-inch touchscreen.
• 2018 Honda Accord Touring: The luxury level is highlighted by an adaptive damping system, satellite navigation, a head-up display, and wireless phone charging.
2018 Honda Accord Sport vs Other Midsize Cars
2018 Honda Accord Sport vs 2018 Toyota Camry SE - The 2018 Toyota Camry SE offers 14.4 cubic ft. of cargo space, which is less than the 16.7 cubic ft. of cargo space that you will get with the 2018 Honda Accord Sport. The 2018 Camry SE, however, comes equipped with a 203 hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine, edging out the 192 hp 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that you get with the 2018 Accord Sport. The two vehicles are comparable in terms of interior appearance and technology features, though the 2018 Honda Accord Sport does come with a seven-inch display that is larger than the standard 4.2-inch display on the 2018 Camry SE.
2018 Honda Accord Sport vs 2018 Mazda Mazda6 Sport - Offering 14.7 cubic ft. of cargo space, the 2018 Mazda6 Sport isn't quite as roomy as the 2018 Honda Accord Sport. The two vehicles feature very comparable engines, though, with the Honda Accord Sport's engine putting out only a little more power than the 187 hp 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine found in the 2018 Mazda6 Sport. The 2018 Mazda6 Sport, however, features an arguably more premium interior than the 2018 Honda Accord Sport as well as technology features not found on the 2018 Honda Accord Sport such as dual-zone automatic climate control and an eight-inch color touchscreen display.
2018 Honda Accord Sport vs 2018 Ford Fusion Sport - The 2018 Ford Fusion Sport provides 16 cubic ft. of cargo space, which is slightly less than what you will get with the 2018 Honda Accord Sport. The 2018 Honda Accord Sport also comes equipped with a slightly more powerful engine than the 173 hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine found in the 2018 Ford Fusion Sport. Both vehicles are similar in terms of interior appearance and technology features, though the 2018 Accord Sport's display is larger than the 4.2-inch LCD display found in the 2018 Fusion Sport.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.