Used 2018 Honda Civic SI for Sale
2018 Honda Civic SI in Richmond, Virginia 23114
2018 Honda Civic SI
$21,998* • 60K Miles
CarMax Midlothian Free shipping • VA to VA
About the 2018 Honda Civic Si
Do you see yourself zipping around town in a compact ride loaded with modern personality and the muscle to back it up? The 2018 Honda Civic Si may be the answer to your desires. You can find this edition of the traditional Honda Civic in either a sedan or hatchback. What sets it apart from others? A sport suspension, exhaust, unique engine, manual transmission, a wealth of fascia upgrades, and even sport-bolstered seats. These features turn your commuter car into one that looks and drives like it belongs on the track. Now in its tenth generation, the 2018 Honda Civic Si also includes plenty of upgrade options that see to your comfort and convenience such as a premium sound system, heated seats, smart entry, and a power moonroof.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2018 Honda Civic Si come in automatic?
A: No. It offers a six-speed close-ratio manual shift transmission paired with a helical limited slip differential for an athletic performance while working your way through the gears.
Q: What engine is in the 2018 Honda Civic Si?
A: You will find a spirited 1.5L turbocharged inline-four-cylinder engine under the hood that delivers a serious 205 horsepower and 192 pound-feet of torque.
Q: Does the 2018 Honda Civic Si have four-wheel drive?
A: No, it uses front-wheel drive. However, its adaptive damper system and MacPherson front strut construction is designed to hug every turn with confidence.
Q: What kind of mileage does the 2018 Honda Civic Si get?
A: The 2018 Honda Civic Si earns an impressive EPA-estimated 38 mpg highway with its 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine.1
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
2018 Honda Accord Civic Si Trim Configurations
• 2018 Honda Civic Si: Available as a sedan or coupe, it starts with an aggressive grille, a pedestal rear wing, and bolstered sport seats. Add some sizzle to your daily drive with its 205 horsepower engine, sport six-speed manual transmission, adaptive damping system, dual exhaust, a power moonroof, and sport pedals.
• 2018 Honda Civic Sedan EX: Enjoy a more sedate drive with its 2.0L 158 horsepower engine, an available continuously-variable automatic transmission, and a split-folding rear seat. Smartphone app compatibility, smart entry, and heated side mirrors round out the amenities.
• 2018 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L: Leather wraps the steering wheel and trims the heated front seats. Automatic climate control, fog lamps, and a 450-watt surround sound system add to its allure.
• 2018 Honda Civic Sedan Touring: This one caters to your every need with heated rear seats, rain-sensing wipers, satellite navigation, and automatic high beams. The driver assist package is included highlighted by adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, and blind spot detection.
2018 Honda Civic Si vs Other Cars
• 2018 Honda Civic Si vs 2018 Toyota Camry SE - Offering 14.4 cubic ft. of cargo space, the 2018 Toyota Camry SE isn't quite as roomy as the 2018 Honda Civic Si - which offers 16.7 cubic ft. of cargo space. The 2018 Toyota Camry SE comes equipped with a 203 hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine, which is very comparable to the 205 hp 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine found in the 2018 Honda Civic Si. When it comes to interior appearance and technology features, however, the 2018 Honda Civic Si outclasses the 2018 Toyota Camry SE, offering more premium cabin material options as well as technology features not found on the 2018 Camry SE such as dual-zone automatic climate control, a one-touch power moonroof, a seven-inch touchscreen display, and more.
• 2018 Honda Civic Si vs 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT Sport - The 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT Sport is a hatchback that provides up to 55.1 cubic ft. of cargo space, making it considerably roomier than the 2018 Honda Civic Si. The 201 hp 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine found in the 2018 Elantra GT Sport, however, is very comparable to the 2018 Honda Civic Si's engine. The two vehicles are also comparable in terms of interior appearance and technology features, though the eight-inch display on the 2018 Elantra GT Sport edges out the display found on the 2018 Honda Civic Si.
• 2018 Honda Civic Si vs 2018 Subaru BRZ Limited - Offering only 6.9 cubic ft. of cargo space, the trunk of the 2018 Subaru BRZ Limited isn't nearly as large as the trunk in the 2018 Honda Civic Si. The 205 hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine found in the 2018 Subaru BRZ Limited, however, puts out about the same amount of power as the 2018 Honda Civic Si's engine. The two vehicles also offer a comparable list of technology features and are similar in terms of interior appearance as well, though the 2018 Subaru BRZ Limited does come with leather seats which is an added bonus.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.