Used 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for Sale
About the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Small SUV for the price!
Comfortable and smooth driving/riding. Several standard features that would be extra on other cars. Love the auto open/close tailgate and Keyless entry and Blue Link.
- Interior Space: Roomy enough for my tall husband to drive comfortably but still small enough for me to drive and not feel like it's a tank!
- Ride and Handling: Very Smooth and relatively quiet
- Styling: I like the dashboard and features of this vehicle as they are orderly and functional
- Fuel Economy: I only get 14-17 mpg. Not really great.
- Visibility: It's sometimes hard to see out the back side windows (small windows)
Perfect car, amazing price!!!
It is exactly the kind of car I wanted. It has a lot of storage room in the back, and it comfortably holds 5 people. It also has a moon roof which i’m in love with!
- Seat Comfort: I have heated and cooled seats and they are super comfortable! Everyone that rides in my car comments on how comfy the seats are.
- Power: I have the 2.0 turbo. I test drive the regular Santa Fe Sport, and the one I bought. There was a huge difference. The 2.0 turbo has the perfect acceleration for me.
- Ride and Handling: I live in the Milwaukee area. Which means I drive in Milwaukee a lot. With all of those potholes and debris in the road, I sure thought i’d have problems by now. But it still drives and handles like it’s brand new! And the steering wheel even has three different settings for you to choose from!
- Visibility: Really the only “con” I have for this car is that it has pretty big blind spots. But the side mirrors make up for that. And mine also has the blind spot detection.
Great car at a reasonable price
It is fully loaded, awesome gas mileage, we got 30 miles to the gallon on highway to Vegas. Navagation and bluetooth phone is life changing! It is a 4 cylinder, but with turbo it handles great on freeway.
- Fuel Economy: Great highway gas mileage
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the bluetooth phone and navagation
- Cargo Space: You can put the seats down and haul anything you want
- Cabin Noise: A little bit of road noise
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.