Used 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
$199 Shipping from CarMax Raleigh, NC
Reviews for 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great SUV , Handles and drives great
Nice handling, good economic car very comfortable seating.
- Braking: Smooth braking
- Cabin Noise: More cabin noise then I would like, very little improvement over earlier models
Great car...great price!
Smooth ride Size (not too small, not too large) Great on gas
- Ride and Handling:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Seat Comfort: The seats ARE comfortable, unless you're in the car for a significant amount of time (hours)...then the cushion/support could be more; otherwise NO complaints!
Love at first site
The 2014 Santa Fe Spory fits all my family's needs. Great cabin space for tall people like me. Cargo space is huge! Plus mine came with a first aid kit. Way to go Hyundai. I like that the spare tire is tucked away under the car and is very easy to remove.
- Interior Space: The 2014 has more cabin space to fit my family's needs.
- Ride and Handling: The Santa Fe Sport rides great highway driving or even city slow downs.
- Technology and Entertainment: I love that my car says hello to me when I get in.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.