Used 2016 Infiniti QX60 for Sale
2016 Infiniti QX60
$99 Shipping from CarMax Mechanicsburg, PA
About the 2016 Infiniti QX60
Looking for a seven-passenger crossover where the third row doesn't feel like an afterthought? Check out the 2016 Infiniti QX60, which features a spacious third row that can even accommodate full-size adults comfortably. Oh, and did we mention that the QX60 is a luxury model? Equipped with standard features like heated front seats, a sunroof, and automatic tri-zone climate control, you and your passengers can indulge in some well-deserved creature comforts as you take to the open road in style.
Meanwhile, a robust 3.5L V6 engine propels this stylish crossover and delivers a quiet, smooth ride on city streets and highways alike. All-wheel drive was also optional on this crossover when it was sold as new, so if you're looking for this feature in your next vehicle, you may be able to find a used 2016 QX60 equipped with an all-wheel drive system. Take a look at this midsize luxury crossover for yourself and see how it could make a great choice for your next family vehicle.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2016 Infiniti QX60 have a sunroof?
A: Yes, a sunroof is standard equipment on every 2016 QX60.
Q: What is the fuel economy of the 2016 Infiniti QX60?
A: Many factors can affect fuel economy, but the 2016 Infiniti QX60 with 3.5L V6 engine, continuously variable transmission (CVT), and front-wheel drive gets an EPA-estimated 23 mpg combined.1 Meanwhile, the all-wheel drive version of the 2016 QX60 with 3.5L V6 engine and CVT gets an EPA-estimated 22 mpg combined.1
Q: Does the 2016 Infiniti QX60 come with all-wheel drive?
A: Front-wheel drive is standard on the 2016 QX60, but all-wheel drive was an option when the vehicle was sold new.
Q: Is there a 2016 Infiniti QX60 Hybrid?
A: Yes, the 2016 QX60 Hybrid features a 2.4L four-cylinder engine, 15-kW electric motor, and a lithium-ion battery pack.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov.
Prior to the 2014 model year, the QX60 was actually known as the JX35. This midsize crossover was renamed the QX60 for 2014—and by the 2016 model year, it boasted a quieter ride thanks to additional sound insulation and a totally revised suspension. 2016 was also the first year that the QX60 was available with a "Personal Assistant" service that connects drivers to a 24/7 concierge.2
2016 Infiniti QX60 Engine Options
Every 2016 QX60 is equipped with a capable 3.5L V6 engine at 265 hp, which is paired with a CVT. Front-wheel drive is standard, but if you're looking for a used 2016 QX60 with all-wheel drive, this was available as an optional feature when the vehicle was sold new.
2016 Infiniti QX60 Interior
As a three-row crossover, the 2016 Infiniti QX60 offers no shortage of cabin space. Both the second and third rows recline, and the second row can slide 5.5 inches in either direction for easier access to the rear seats. You'll also find a large 15.8-cubic-foot cargo area behind the third row, which can be maximized at 76.5 cubic feet with the second- and third-row seats folded down. A standard power liftgate also comes in handy when you're loading and unloading your gear in the cargo area—especially if your hands are full.
2Activation with subscription required.
2016 Infiniti QX60 Trim Configurations
Infiniti keeps things simple by offering the 2016 QX60 in a single, well-appointed trim that includes standard equipment like:
- 18-inch wheels
- Automatic tri-zone climate control
- Heated front seats
- Seven-inch touchscreen display
When the 2016 QX60 was sold new, there were also some package options available—so as you shop for a used model, you may come across some of the following additional features.
- Available remote start3
- 13-speaker Bose® sound system
- Driver-seat memory settings
- Heated steering wheel
Premium Plus Package
- 360-degree parking camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Built-in navigation system
- Eight-inch touchscreen interface
Drive Assistance Package
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind-spot monitoring system
- Rear cross-traffic alert system
- Forward-collision warning with automatic braking
- 120-volt power outlet
- Dual-screen back-seat DVD entertainment system
Deluxe Technology Package
- 20-inch wheels
- Heated front and second-row seats
- Ventilated front seats
- Panoramic sunroof
- 15-speaker Bose audio system
3Remote start functionality may require the purchase of a subscription plan and/or a compatible device like a smart phone. See the owner’s manual or manufacturer website for more information.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2016 Infiniti QX60. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2016 Infiniti QX60
I like the car, it is more comfortable than the Lexus and the Audi that I test drove.
- Cabin Noise: So much more quiet than the Tesla X I had before and my clients can hear me clearly on the phone
- Seat Comfort: Comfortable for my 6'4" husband and I can fit all 5 grands in the back (4 car seats) and can get them in and out easily
- Cargo Space: tons of space in back, I'm a realtor so I'm often lugging around signs and they fit just fine in the back
- Dashboard: Not much going on in the dashboard I wish the computer was better, I can rarely get the navigation system to find an address for me by voice, I usually have to type in the address.
- Styling: It's a bit plain and I wish I had selected another color, the white is pretty but apparently white is the most popular color SUV so it's hard to find in a parking lot
- Technology and Entertainment: Could definitely step up their game on the technology, very basic for a modern car
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.