Used Infiniti QX60 for Sale
About the Infiniti QX60
First coming onto the market as a 2013 model, the Infiniti QX60 is a well-rounded midsize luxury SUV that features impressive performance, an abundance of passenger and cargo space, available AWD, and a wide range of convenient technology options. Thanks to these features and more, the 2014-2019 Infiniti QX60 is certainly a worthy contender in the competitive luxury SUV market. If you are looking to buy a used luxury SUV that delivers in nearly every category, the Infiniti QX60 is an excellent vehicle to consider.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the Infiniti QX60 Have a Third Row?
A: Yes, the Infiniti QX60 is a three-row SUV. The Infiniti QX60 is capable of seating up to seven passengers.
Q: How Comfortable is the Infiniti QX60?
A: The 2014-2019 Infiniti QX60 is a very comfortable luxury SUV in terms of both handling and interior design. The 2014-2019 Infiniti QX60 offers a smooth and responsive ride as well as a spacious and comfortable interior.
Q: What Kind of Mileage Does the Infiniti QX60 Get?
A: The 2018 Infiniti QX60 gets an EPA estimated 22 mpg combined city/highway when equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine and an automatic transmission.1
Q: Where is the Infiniti QX60 Made?
A: The Infiniti QX60 is made in the United States. It is manufactured at Nissan’s Smyrna, Tennessee, assembly plant.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
Infiniti QX60 Trim Configurations
2014-2018 Infiniti QX60 Select Available Packages
In addition to a generous list of standard features, the 2014-2018 Infiniti QX60 also come available with numerous optional packages. The standard features and available packages for the 2014-2018 Infiniti QX60 include:
• Standard Features - The 2014-2018 Infiniti QX60 includes standard features such as a power rear liftgate, push-button start, tri-zone automatic climate control, auto on/off headlights, and more!
• Premium Package - The Premium Package for the 2014-2018 Infiniti QX60 adds features such as a Bose® 13-speaker premium audio system, a heated steering wheel, remote start, driver's seat memory, and more!
• Premium Plus Package - The Premium Plus Package for the 2014-2018 Infiniti QX60 adds features such as an eight-inch color touchscreen display, a built-in navigation system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, voice commands, and more!
• Theater Package - The Theater Package for the 2014-2018 Infiniti QX60 adds features such as dual seven-inch color monitors for video playback, two wireless headphones, rear headphone jacks, a wireless remote control, and more!
• Deluxe Touring Package - The Deluxe Touring Package for the 2014-2018 Infiniti QX60 adds features such as maple interior accents, a Bose® Cabin Surround® 15-speaker audio system, heated and cooled front seats, heated second-row seats, and more!
• Driver Assistance Package - The Driver Assistance Package for the 2014-2018 Infiniti QX60 adds features such as intelligent cruise control forward collision warning, blind spot warning, backup collision intervention, and more!
2019 Infiniti QX60 Trim Configurations
The 2019 Infiniti QX60 comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
• 3.0t PURE - The 3.0t PURE trim of the 2019 Infiniti QX60 includes features such as a 300 hp 3.0L V6 twin-turbo engine, push-button start, leatherette seating, voice commands, a rearview camera, and more!
• 3.0t LUXE - The 3.0t LUXE trim of the 2019 Infiniti QX60 includes everything found on the 3.0t PURE trim as well as a Bose® 16-speaker audio system, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a power tilt/sliding moonroof, forward collision warning, and more!
• Red Sport 400 - The Red Sport 400 trim of the 2019 Infiniti QX60 includes everything found on the 3.0t LUXE trim as well as a 400 hp 3.0L V6 twin-turbo engine, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, a built-in navigation system, remote start, and more!
Infiniti QX60 vs Other Luxury SUVs
• 2018 Infiniti QX60 vs 2018 Lexus RX 350 - The 2018 Infiniti QX60 offers 130.4 cubic ft. of passenger volume and up to 76.2 cubic ft. of cargo volume. The 2018 Lexus RX 350, meanwhile, offers 121.3 cubic ft. of passenger volume and up to 56.3 cubic ft. of cargo volume. Both vehicles come equipped with a 295 hp 3.5L V6 base engine and feature a comparable list of standard technology options.
• 2018 Infiniti QX60 vs 2018 Acura MDX - The 2018 Acura MDX offers more cargo space (up to 90.9 cubic ft.) than the 2018 Infiniti QX60 and more passenger space (132.7 cubic ft.). Both vehicles feature similar base engines - with the 2018 MDX coming equipped with a 290 hp 3.5L V6 engine - and very refined interiors.
• 2018 Infiniti QX60 vs 2018 BMW X5 - The 2018 BMW X5 offers essentially the same amount of cargo volume as the 2018 Infiniti QX60 (up to 72.5 cubic ft.) The 2018 BMW X5, however, only offers two rows of seating compared to the 2018 QX60's three. The 2018 BMW X5 also offers numerous engine options, including a 567 hp 4.4L V8 engine option, and offers more standard features such as dual-zone automatic climate control and a power liftgate.
RepairPal gave the Infiniti QX60 an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Excellent. This rating ranks the Infiniti QX60 1st out of 21 among Luxury Fullsize SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Infiniti QX60 is $593, compared to an average of $763 for Luxury Fullsize SUVs and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Infiniti QX60 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.8 times per year, compared to an average of 1.8 times for Luxury Fullsize SUVs and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 4% for the Infiniti QX60, compared to an average of 16% for Luxury Fullsize SUVs and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Infiniti QX60
Comfortable and handles well
The car is comfortable for 5, even in the center back seat. I have not had 7 passengers in it yet. This car handles well on the road, including mountain roads. Auto transmission holds downhill speed as well as a manual transmission would. I love that! Multiple choices for headlight and wiper settings, including automatic, but almost too many choices. Bluetooth not great. Once connected it's fine, but a bit cranky and arbitrary about connecting and playing. Lots of room. I chose this car because the price and milage were right, and it had the features I wanted including being able to sleep in it.
- Ride and Handling: Handles well in the mountains
- Interior Space: Lots of room for passengers to sit comfortably
- Cargo Space: I can go camping and sleep in it comfortably
- Technology and Entertainment: Not nearly as easy or intuitive as Toyota, but I cant stand Toyota seats, so I didn't looks at them
- Fuel Economy: It's ok for a car this size, but not great. Since premium gas is highly recommended, it gets expensive tobdrive
Love my Inifniti QX60
It has great pick up for it's size. There is comfortable leg room in all 3 rows due to the fact that the second row can adjust forward. The seats are comfy and even though the seat warmers are only in the front I guess that's all that matters (me) lol. There's plenty of storage in the cargo area and the third row is easy to pull up/let down. It looks sleek and deceivingly smaller than it is inside. Also love my sunroof. The only things I am missing are running boards for my vertically challenged passenger, the ability to start navigation or even bluetooth while the car is in motion, the rear facing cameras do have a blind spot right in the middle...and I've already had to replace my battery that was less than 3 yrs old.
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
Good safety pick and great value
The Infiniti QX60 ticked all the boxes in the family car that was best for us. We needed the AWD, third row with decent leg room, and something that didn’t scream “van.” The additional features, like heated seats and steering wheel, are great additions to handle cold weather. Headlight brightness is great for dark country roads but the angle of the lights points downward a little too much for my liking even with the angle adjusted to its highest setting. Cargo space in the back is not as spacious as a van but we recently fit in three carry-on roller bags and a backpack. Fuel economy is average at 17 mpg with V6 engine. All in all, a solid well built family car with a sporty look.
- Safety: The additional safety package helps with blind spots and parking
- Reliability: Infiniti’s are ranked top five in reliability
- Value: Great bang for your buck in comparison to other third row SUVs
- Fuel Economy: Averaging 17mpg in eco mode which is standard for a V6 SUV but still a con for me
- Cargo Space: Kind of tight in the back and roof racks only hold up to 120lbs
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.