Used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee for Sale
About the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Looking for a muscular midsize SUV that's as stylish as it is comfortable? The five-passenger 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee may be worth a look. This midsize SUV is offered in six trim options and with four different engine configurations, as well as both rear- and four-wheel drive models. Meanwhile, standard equipment on every 2015 Grand Cherokee includes keyless entry/ignition, dual-zone climate control, and Bluetooth® connectivity.
Space-wise, you'll also enjoy a generous 36.3 cubic feet of storage space behind the second row—and seats can be folded down when needed to create up to 68.3 cubic feet of total cargo space. Overall, this rugged SUV can be a sensible choice not only for the daily commute, but for the occasional off-roading adventure.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What kind of oil does a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee take?
A: Oil recommendations can vary based on engine configuration. However, the 2015 Grand Cherokee with standard 3.6L V6 engine should receive MOPAR® SAE 5W-20 engine oil, though SAE 5W-30 engine oil can be used as well (per the owner's manual). Meanwhile, models with the 5.7L V8 engine should only use MOPAR SAE 5W-20 oil.
Q: How much can a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee tow?
A: When properly equipped, the 2015 Grand Cherokee can tow up to 7,400 pounds.1
Q: What's the difference between a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Grand Cherokee Limited?
A: The Limited is a mid-tier trim option offered on the 2015 Grand Cherokee; in addition to the Grand Cherokee base trim's standard equipment, the Grand Cherokee Limited trim includes features such as leather upholstery, heated front and rear seats, and chrome exterior trim.
Q: How much hp does a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee have?
A: Horsepower output varies by engine size, but the 2015 Grand Cherokee's standard 3.6L V6 engine puts out 290 hp.
1Various factors may impact towing capacity, including weight of passengers, cargo, and options/accessories.
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trim Configurations
The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is offered in six trim configurations, most of which come standard with rear-wheel drive but are offered with optional four-wheel drive. The SRT trim is the only exception, which is available exclusively with a four-wheel drive system.
The standard engine on the 2015 Grand Cherokee is a 3.6L V6 rated at 290 hp, although a 5.7L V8 engine at 360 hp and a turbocharged 3.0L diesel V6 at 240 hp are also available on the Limited, Overland, and Summit trims. Meanwhile, the performance-oriented SRT trim comes standard with a brawny 6.4L V8 engine at 475 hp. Every 2015 Grand Cherokee is outfitted with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Dual-zone climate control
- Five-inch touchscreen interface
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 20-inch black wheels
- Blade suede upholstery
- Chrome exhaust tips
- Roof rails
- Eight-way power driver seat
- Leather upholstery
- Driver-seat memory settings
- Heated front and rear seats
- Rearview camera with rear parking sensors
- Upgraded nine-speaker sound system
- Wood-trimmed steering wheel
- Built-in navigation system
- Included towing package
- Power-folding mirrors
- Panoramic sunroof
- Wood cabin accents
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 19-speaker Harman Kardon sound system
- Noise-cancelling windshield design
- Adaptive cruise control
- Adaptive suspension
- Brembo brakes
- Carbon-fiber accent trim
- Leather and suede sport seats
- 20-inch wheels with performance tires
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Love my Jeep
I have wanted a Jeep Grand Cherokee for years. Ever since my neighbor gave me a ride to a friends house in a snowstorm in her Jeep. I live in Colorado and owning a Jeep is almost expected here. The ride is smooth, lots of cabin room and the Nav system is a nice bonus. Heated steering wheel is a welcome feature on those cold mornings and our daughter appreciates the heated seats in the back row. Gas mileage isn’t bad and I have tried the E85 ethanol fuel which bumps the gas mileage down about 3-4 miles per gallon. With regular gas I can get 20mpg and with the ethanol it drops to about 16.9. Great family car that I plan on driving for several years to come.
- Interior Space:
- Ride and Handling: Fun to drive, love using the Sport mode
- Technology and Entertainment: Great Nav system. Bluetooth reads text messages as they come in while I’m driving
- Fuel Economy:
This car is four years old, low mileage but drives like it is brand new. We bought it for my 16 year old son. It is fully loaded and if he takes care if it he will not need to buy another car until he finishes college. The tank holds a lot of gas which we love and it drives great!!! He loves all the features inside and I loved the safety features and ratings. We could not be happier!!!
- Fuel Economy: The tank is very large!!!
- Dashboard: It is versatile. You can change it to look how you want
- Technology and Entertainment: My son loves the technology ( setting seats and mirrors to him) so when he gets back in he pushes a button and they recognize him and all the radio tech too
- Interior Space: Only seats 4-5 people
- Seat Comfort:
Great Jeep, love the bells and whistles
This is my 5th Jeep, I've never added features, but this one came with a lot, and I'm loving them all ... even the add on of Sirius radio ... heated seats, memory adjusted seats, push button on/off ... and gears for all weather.
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the rear view camera and built in sensors for safety
- Ride and Handling: Feels like a truck, which I love, but like a really luxurious truck!
- Weather Versatility: Jeeps have lots of weather options ... mud, rain, snow ...
- Fuel Economy: Not great, but not bad either and this model has an eco setting which helps.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.