Used 2013 Kia Sorento for Sale
2013 Kia Sorento LX
On hold at CarMax White Marsh, MD
About the 2013 Kia Sorento
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Kia Sorento. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Kia Sorento
The best of the best.
Because the price, the costumer service of the dealer. and the attention that they give to my self every time I go there.
- Interior Space: Is big but also is reachable, and comfortable.
- Ride and Handling: Because my age and my physical condition.
Great car and we got a really great deal!!!!!
It's a great a family car very spacious, great for us because my family's to travel. Also really great on gas, love it on the road, hands free bluetooth capabilities, absolutely love rea
- Fuel Economy: great on the road.
- Ride and Handling: smooth ride.
- Seat Comfort: seat atleast 6 comfortable.
My Kia Sorento saved my life on December 15, 2014. I bought it because of it's safety rating. I have never been in an accident prior so I experienced what it is like to be in a major collision in my Sorento. The car responded amazingly with braking and my attempts to avoid the accident. The driver air bag deployed to protect me and I walked away with literally only 1 scratch. The best purchase I ever made.
- Ride and Handling: The car responded exceptionally well to my attempts to avoid the collision.
- Value: For so much safety, it is amazing that it was as affordable as it was.
- Safety: I am certain that I am alive today December 25, 2014 because of my Kia Sorento.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.