Used 2016 Kia Sportage for Sale
2016 Kia Sportage LX
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
About the 2016 Kia Sportage
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2016 Kia Sportage. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2016 Kia Sportage
it was so easy to apply
- Ride and Handling: save on gas
- Reliability: great
- Value: excellent
- Power: the front passenger window does not let the control panel on the driver side . let it down
- Cargo Space: not enough room for large groceries
- Dashboard: don't like Not having a navigation signs
Could not find style anywhere on vehicle!
My bicycle had better shock absorbers. It is the roughest riding car I have ever owned. Also, the right outside marrow is places so that it is very difficult to see where I am parking if I turn right into a parking space. I do like the ease of getting in and out.
- Value: Thought it was a good price for a 2015
- Seat Comfort: Easy to get in and out and to sit
- Cargo Space: Ample, but I had to make a divider to keep things from sliding from side to side-like groceries.
- Ride and Handling: Very rough riding.
- Visibility: Right side mirror hinders view
- Dashboard: red lettering is very difficult to read if I have on sunglasses.
A goer with bad wipers design
The windshield wipers are designed to rest ALWAYS below the heat line of the defroster, this is a stupid mistake for a modern car. They will not function correctly below freezing temperatures.
- Ride and Handling: The car is unstopable in snow conditions
- Cabin Noise: Very Quiet
- Weather Versatility: Will leave you blind and dead in he winter months
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.