Used 2018 Kia Stinger for Sale
Learn more about the 2018 Kia Stinger
Reviews for 2018 Kia Stinger
Ok car but has to many things issues
after four month the transmission went out with only 35000+ miles
- Weather Versatility: Handles great in snow
- Fuel Economy: Small tank but gets good mileage
- Technology and Entertainment: hard to connect phone, radio is poor, an sound system poor
- Reliability: Transmission went out after 4 months
- Braking: Car shakes when braking
A luxury Gran Touring sedan
Creature comforts, speed, the sound of the engine, and enough space for a family.
- Technology and Entertainment: In the GT2 spec, it has everything you will ever need. Heated/cooled seats, heads up display, lane departure, the list goes on.
- Power: The 3.3L twin-turbo V6 can be dialed back to eco and comfort modes, and turned on with Sport to become a completely different beast.
Don’t miss my Porsche
It is such a value for the money, both initial purchase price and operations and maintenance. I got the premium trim and am enjoying more bells and whistles than with my 2016 Panamera, and it’s just as sporty.
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
- Fuel Economy: It’s a very small gas tank
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.