Used 2014 Lexus for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Lexus
Sporty hybrid worth the price!
I love my car! I looked at a variety of hybrids before deciding on the CT. I drive in about 90 minutes' worth of traffic to and from work every day, so I needed something efficient but didn't want to compromise luxury (without breaking the bank!). I was able to find a super low mileage CT with all the bells and whistles, and it was a steal! While the pickup isn't the same as what I had before (gave up my Audi!), it's sufficient for everyday driving. The sport mode offers a bit more speed when needed, and the eco mode makes the car even more efficient when you're cruising. Over the last few months, I've averaged 46 MPGs, and look good doing it! The cargo capacity is also better than expected, and we can comfortably fit 4 adults in the car.
- Fuel Economy: Affordable luxury hybrid!
- Styling: Sporty, clean lines and a fun feel!
- Seat Comfort: Comfy for the long road trips to Vegas. And the heated seats heat the lower back!
- Technology and Entertainment: Must luxury brands don't need to have the same level of touch screen fanciness that non-luxury brands do, and unfortunately, this one isn't quite cutting edge either. It's still good, though, just the only weakness overall.
4.5 Stars! Overall LOVE but with a few annoyances.
I love my Lexus. Fun to drive, great acceleration, and I love the overall style/look of the vehicle. Overall good features with lots of creature comforts! There are 2 annoyances: 1) No memory seats settings. Not a huge deal cause I am the primary driver, but would be nice when my fiance drives it occasionally if it could remember his/mine seat settings. It's not easy going from 5'3" to 6'4" and vice versa. 2)Gas mileage around town is not great. I am the first to admit that I am not the most efficient driver, but still should be getting more than 16mpg around town. On the highway, it is much better (mid-20's probably). Overall, love the car, but if I had to point out a few negatives, those would be it!
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
amazing car with alot of small failures
there are a lot of amazing things about this car. overall its a high quality vehicle. Carmax could have done a way better job in painting the front bumper properly and covering the scratches on the wheels from previous owner. since purchasing from carmax i have had to replace the two passenger tires because they kept getting flat i also had to replace the battery 1 month after purchase.
- Styling: red interior
- Dashboard: red stiching
- Ride and Handling: handles very well
- Braking: brake dust everywhere white car by the way
- Technology and Entertainment: display monitor flickers from time to time
- Power: should have bought a is350