Used 2016 Lexus for Sale
Reviews for 2016 Lexus
I went from a Subaru Outback to a Lexus ES 350. I loved my Outback but was ready for a sedan with a luxurious ride and cabin. The ES350 has more than delivered! I love it! It feels so composed and quiet, with smooth manners and a beautiful interior. I also went with the Lexus for its strong history of dependability, and so far, so good. It’s not a race car and doesn’t pretend to be, but it’s a quiet, pleasant and soothing ride in a crazy world.
- Cabin Noise: It’s so quiet
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth and calm
- Reliability: Among the best
- Weather Versatility: I would love an all wheel drive option
Great car for work & leisure
I love this car because it is super stable on the road. Handling is great and storage space in the back is perfect for me. The car ( SUV) is a little higher so it gives me excellent visibility and the safety features, such as Park Assist help me every day.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride
- Power: Love the Sport Option for a little extra acceleration
- Seat Comfort: Seats are so comfortable & soft. every passenger I have had mentions that.
I never thought that I would own a Lexus......
This car looks so good that my friends all thought it was brand new until I told them that it was 2016. This Lexus has all the bells and whistles and is so much fun to to drive. I never thought that I would be able to afford a Lexus until I shopped at Carmax and found one that was listed for less than I was willing to pay for a new car.
- Reliability: Lexus has an excellent reputation for reliability and was one of the big factors for choosing this car
- Technology and Entertainment: The navigation screen is
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.