Used 2017 Lexus RX 350 for Sale
2017 Lexus RX 350
Coming soon to CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
2017 Lexus RX 350
Coming soon to CarMax Greensboro, NC
About the 2017 Lexus RX 350
Featuring a spacious and upscale interior, an excitingly generous list of standard technology features, available all-wheel drive, impressive performance, and more, the 2017 Lexus RX-350 is a midsize luxury SUV that has earned its spot as one of the top in its class. The 2017 Lexus RX-350 comes equipped with a 295 hp 3.5L V6 engine as well as useful standard features such as push-button start, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a nine-speaker premium audio system. Combine this with the 2017 Lexus RX-350's upscale styling and excellent attention to detail and you have a luxury SUV that is well worth considering. All told, drivers who are in the market for a luxury midsize SUV that delivers in every category can't go wrong with the 2017 Lexus RX-350.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the 2017 Lexus RX-350 all-wheel drive?
A: The 2017 Lexus RX-350 comes standard with a front-wheel drive drivetrain. However, all-wheel drive is an available option for the 2017 Lexus RX-350.
Q: How many people does the 2017 Lexus RX-350 seat?
A: The 2017 Lexus RX-350 is a two-row luxury midsize SUV. It is capable of seating up to five passengers.
Q: Does the 2017 Lexus RX-350 come in a manual?
A: The 2017 Lexus RX-350 does not come available with a manual transmission. Instead, the 2017 RX-350 comes standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Q: Does the 2017 Lexus RX-350 have a third row?
A: No, the 2017 Lexus RX-350 does not offer third-row seating. The 2017 Lexus RX-350 is a two-row luxury midsize SUV.
2017 Lexus RX-350 Trim Configurations
The 2017 Lexus RX-350 comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- RX-350 - The base trim of the 2017 Lexus RX-350, the RX-350 trim includes features such as push-button start, dual-zone automatic climate control, a nine-speaker premium audio system, a leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob, power-adjustable front seats, and more.
- F-Sport - The F-Sport trim of the 2017 Lexus RX-350 includes everything found on the base trim as well as heated and ventilated front seats, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, ambient interior illumination, F-Sport exterior styling and badging, aluminum pedals, and more.
- Premium Package - The Premium Package trim of the 2017 Lexus RX-350 includes everything found on the base trim as well as genuine wood interior trim, leather-trimmed seats, driver's seat, steering wheel, and outside mirror memory, aluminum roof rails, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Lexus RX 350. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Lexus RX 350
Easy Purchase of a Wonderful Midsize SUV
This vehicle has just the right amount of Luxury feel and functionality.
- Ride and Handling: Just effortless driving.
- Dashboard: Instrumentation is well placed and appealing.
Luxury Auto at a GREAT PRICE!!!
This is my 2nd Lexus RX350 purchase from Carmax Burbank. From the moment you walk across the threshold, you are treated as family. Epitome of customer service. Will be back in 4 years for my next one.
- Reliability: This is my 4th Lexus auto and they have always proved to be reliable.
- Cargo Space: I do a lot of shopping for home and daughters house. I don't run of of space for packages, and plants.
- Technology and Entertainment: Technology at it's best.
Wonderful SUV at a great price.
I feel warm and fuzzy every time I Crank It Up. This is my second Lexus, the first one I got over 300,000 miles. I tell all my friends if you do not plan to buy a Lexus, do not test drive one.
- Cabin Noise: there isn't any
- Fuel Economy: I took a trip in it only used one full tank, when I take that same trip and a rental, brand new vehicle, it would take a minimum of a tank at 1/2.
- Power: unbelievable power for a 6 cylinder
- Dashboard: more complicated than it need to be
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.