Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale
Mazda CX-30 Reviews
has all the features I wanted
comfortable, easy handling, cool ride, decent fuel economy, looks and feels wonderful
- TechnologyEntertainment: all features that I wanted
- RideHandling: rite on
- Reliability: excellente'
- CargoSpace: just enough room in hatch for 2 large and 2 small luggage bags
Best small SUV
Quick, quiet, comfortable, great ergonomics, lots of cool standard features, great looking too.
Great Little Crossover
smooth engine and great fuel economy.
- Fuel Economy: Averaging between 32MPG to 34MPG on every tank with a AWD vehicle
- Value: There are many included features even in the lower trim levels.
- Cost to Maintain: It was well engineered for simple maintenance that I can do myself without costly auto shop markups. Insurance costs are also very reasonable.
- Ride and Handling: With a sporty suspension tuning, rough roads make for quite a bit of jostling.
Find Used Mazda CX-30 For Sale By Trim
Find Used Mazda For Sale By Model
Find Used Mazda CX-30 For Sale By Year
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.