Used 2016 Mazda CX-9 for Sale
2016 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Coming soon to CarMax Gastonia, NC
2016 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Coming soon to CarMax Town Center, GA
2016 Mazda CX-9 Signature
Coming soon to CarMax Southwest Freeway, TX
2016 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring
Coming soon to CarMax Tucson, AZ
Reviews for 2016 Mazda CX-9
It is a great car and I love it.
It is a great cross country car and perfect for a family with kids.
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise:
- Fuel Economy:
It has most of the bells and whistles. Beautiful exterior and interior. Lots of power and surprising speed considering its size. Third row is small however the option for back seat folddown giving tons of trunk space is amazing!
- Technology and Entertainment: Love that music connects and sounds beautiful
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride, very comfortable
- Power: Resisting the urge to put the pedal down is quite difficult!
- Seat Comfort: Seats are fairly comfortable but can't ever seem to position in a way that suits me. Also not having the settings available is annoying as my spouse is much taller and needs to adjust every time we switch.
- Styling: Have noticed a blind spot when trying to look out passenger side window
- Cabin Noise: Seems loud unfortunately
For someone that has a growing family, and have out grown a sedan or hatchback, or small SUV for that matter, there is an elegance to how it feels on the inside, as well as how the design stands out regarding the appearance. Although a little heavy compared to my MazdaSpeed3, it still feels fun to drive.
- Reliability: I have a strong opinion that Mazda puts a lot of track tech into their production models, this translates to performance under stress, and longevity for the casual driver.
- Cabin Noise: Who likes cabin noise? :)
- Styling: I would consider the Mazda designs to generally be ahead of the curve, especially in it's 'own class'.
- Braking: Brake pads seem to be flawed, and squeek at low braking speeds, like in the big old line at In & Out. Mazda explained that this was something they see with both the CX-5 & CX-9
- Power: The power is weird in certain situations, in a moment where you take off relatively slow, and realize you need some gas in a hurry, if you are not in 'Sport' mode, it can feel dicey.
- Technology and Entertainment: Can be slow to connect at times, and can glitch with regard to the Bluetooth connection. However, I do use all iOS devices, and Apple can be at fault in some cases as well, not sure how the Android experience plays out.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.