Used 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage for Sale
Reviews for 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage
Super good for a student
This car has had no issues I have been getting an average of 40 mpg which is great. I'm a commuting student and it save me a lot and it has never costed over 20$ to fill her up. The radio is great the bluetooth is a little low. And the gas pedal is sensitive, so no heavy footing.
- Fuel Economy: 20 dollars to fill up and that about ever 2 weeks
- Cost to Maintain: Synthetic oil that goes up to 8000 miles before changing
- Reliability: Check light has never came on but the tire pressure one did when it was low by 3 psi
- Cargo Space: I lije the small space until i go shopping
Have had numerous problems with this car
Not good horse power at all! Had to have the front breaks repaired after only 2 months of having the car
- Fuel Economy: Gets good gas mileage
- Braking: I had to replace front breaks after 2 months
- Power: Horribly slow the more people you put in it
Great economical car!
If you want to get from point A to point B as economically as possible, there's no reason not to get this car. Low price, best gas mileage of any non-hybrid car. Only drawback is keeping up interstate speeds without the cruise. But just set it and forget it. Not really that loud like some reviews claim and acceleration is good enough. Surprisingly roomy for its size, and has more carrying room in the hatch compared to competitors.
- Fuel Economy: I'm getting over 42 miles/gallon.
- Visibility: Easy to see all around the vehicle.
- Value: In-expensive
- Power: Hey, it has a 3 cylinder. What do you expect?
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.