Used 2019 Nissan Armada for Sale
About the 2019 Nissan Armada
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2019 Nissan Armada. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2019 Nissan Armada
This is the second Armada that we purchased from CarMax because the first continued to have starting issues. The second Armada that we purchased began to have the same non starting issues less than 2 months later. We finally decided not to try a third Armada and went with a Toyota Tundra.
- Dashboard: Lack of Reliability
- Seat Comfort: Lots of nice features
- Styling: Looks nice
- Cabin Noise: a little too noisey
- Reliability: Failed to start many times
- Fuel Economy: Pretty poor mileage, but was willing to accept that if the vehicle would start every time
Great Family Car
Easy. Carmax helped me find a car, in my budget and for what I needed. ihavev2 jobs and a busy life, they made it easy and quick to pick out the the car, delivered to dealership from Texas to Ga and purchase it! The process was seamless!!!
- Value: Great value. A nice SUV for an economical price.
- Seat Comfort: very comfortable
2019 Nissan Armada
Had some starting issues with the push button system but a recall service appears to have corrected the problem and now we love it. Similar interior space and more towing capacity than other SUV's priced significantly higher than this one. Below average gas mileage though, it's a pig on gas.
- Power: Roomy interior, powerful engine, not too big to maneuver, park etc.
- Fuel Economy: Big powerful, V8 engine but terrible gas mileage. ( maybe 15 mpg, maybe) Had some starting issues with the push button system but a recall service appears to have corrected the problem.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.