Used 2017 Nissan Maxima for Sale
2017 Nissan Maxima SR
$199 Shipping from CarMax West Broad, VA
2017 Nissan Maxima SV
$199 Shipping from CarMax Midlothian, VA
2017 Nissan Maxima Platinum
$99 Shipping from CarMax Maple Shade, NJ
2017 Nissan Maxima S
Coming soon to CarMax King of Prussia, PA
About the 2017 Nissan Maxima
Featuring a potent V6 engine, a generous list of standard features, and a roomy, upscale interior, the 2017 Nissan Maxima is a full-size sedan that certainly competes very well in its class. The 2017 Nissan Maxima comes equipped with a 300 hp 3.5L V6 engine as well as standard features such as push-button start, dual-zone automatic climate control, a rearview camera, and more. In addition to exciting features such as these, the 2017 Maxima also provides an abundance of interior space, smooth handling, and plenty of exhilarating performance. If you are looking to purchase a roomy, capable, and well-equipped full-size sedan then the 2017 Nissan Maxima may be the ideal vehicle for you.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the 2017 Nissan Maxima front-wheel drive?
A: Yes, all trims of the 2017 Nissan Maxima come equipped with a front-wheel drive drivetrain.
Q: Does the 2017 Nissan Maxima require premium gas?
A: The 3.5L V6 engine found in the 2017 Nissan Maxima does require premium gas.
Q: Does the 2017 Nissan Maxima have Apple CarPlay®?
A: Yes, Apple CarPlay® comes standard on all trims of the 2017 Nissan Maxima.
Q: What is the MPG for the 2017 Nissan Maxima?
A: The 2017 Nissan Maxima gets an EPA estimated 25 mpg combined city/highway when equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine and an automatic transmission.1
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
The 2017 Nissan Maxima comes available in five different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- S - The base trim of the 2017 Nissan Maxima, the S trim includes features such as an eight-inch color touchscreen display, a rearview camera, push-button start, an eight-way power driver's seat, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
- SV - The SV trim of the 2017 Nissan Maxima includes everything found on the S trim as well as leather seats, a front and rear sonar system, heated front seats, driver's seat lumbar support, and more.
- SL - The SL trim of the 2017 Nissan Maxima includes everything found on the SV trim as well as a dual-panel power panoramic moonroof, an 11-speaker Bose® premium audio system, a heated steering wheel, blind-spot warning, and more.
- SR - The SR trim of the 2017 Nissan Maxima includes everything found on the SL trim (except for the power moonroof) as well as a sport-tuned suspension, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, heated and cooled front seats, aluminum sport pedals, and more.
- Platinum - The Platinum trim of the 2017 Nissan Maxima includes everything found on the SL trim as well as driver's seat memory, rain-sensing windshield wipers, a mahogany interior trim, heated and cooled front seats, and more.
2017 Nissan Maxima vs Other Full-Size Sedans
- 2017 Nissan Maxima vs 2017 Chevrolet Impala
The 2017 Chevy Impala provides 18.8 cubic ft. of cargo space in the trunk of the vehicle, making it a more cargo-friendly sedan than the 2017 Nissan Maxima - which provides 14.3 cubic ft. of cargo space. The 300 hp 3.5L V6 engine found in the 2017 Maxima, though, is considerably more powerful than the 2017 Impala's 197 hp 2.5L four-cylinder base engine - although the 2017 Impala does offer an available 305 hp 3.6L V6 engine option as well. Lastly, the 2017 Nissan Maxima comes standard with a number of features not found on the base model 2017 Impala including dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, and a rearview camera.
- 2017 Nissan Maxima vs 2017 Chrysler 300
Offering 16.3 cubic ft. of cargo space, the 2017 Chrysler 300 is slightly roomier than the 2017 Nissan Maxima. The base model 2017 Chrysler 300 comes equipped with a 300 hp 3.6L V6 engine, which is identical in terms of power to the engine found in the 2017 Maxima. The 2017 Chrysler 300 also offers standard features not found on the base model 2017 Nissan Maxima such as leather seats and heated front seats.
- 2017 Nissan Maxima vs 2017 Honda Accord
The 2017 Honda Accord provides 15.8 cubic ft. of cargo space, which is a little more than you will get with the 2017 Maxima. The base engine in the 2017 Honda Accord, though - a 185 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine - doesn't offer nearly as much power as the 2017 Maxima's engine. The 2017 Nissan Maxima also comes with a number of standard features not found on the base model 2017 Accord such as push-button start and an eight-way power driver's seat. Like the base model 2017 Maxima, though, the base model 2017 Accord does feature both a rearview camera and dual-zone automatic climate control.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Nissan Maxima. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Nissan Maxima
Pros: luxurious, fast, great response Cons: the passenger seat does not go up and down. You are practically sitting in the floor. There is no leg room in the back. Annoying rattling noise in the dash. Hard to make a right turn because you can't really see the curb. Just not happy with it.
- Interior Space:
beautiful, sporty, comfortable car
love the ride of the maxima. also with the 300 hp engine you have no problem passing. the leather upholstery and zero gravity seats are very comfortable. mileage is good for a full size sedan.
- Ride and Handling: beautiful car love the styling
Beautiful Car! Fun and Sporty.
The Platinum edition offers the benefits of a 4-door sedan along with sporty handling and sleek interior/exterior design.
- Power: Sport mode is fun and zippy.
- Styling: Luxury and sporty.
- Technology and Entertainment: Full Bluetooth and digital technologies.
- Interior Space: Limited storage space, especially around the console.
- Seat Comfort: The driver leather seat is poorly designed near the back of the knees. Should be flush without indentations.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.