Used 2018 Nissan Maxima for Sale
About the 2018 Nissan Maxima
As Nissan's flagship sedan, the 2018 Nissan Maxima is a midsize car that delivers in every category. The 2018 Nissan Maxima features a potent V6 engine, a luxurious and upscale interior, a generous list of standard technology features, and more. Even the base model 2018 Nissan Maxima comes equipped with a 300 hp 3.5L V6 engine as well as standard features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, an eight-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and remote start - while upper trims offer luxury features such as heated and cooled front seats, a heated steering wheel, a power moonroof, and much more. Thanks to these premium features as well as the 2018 Maxima's impressive performance and attractive styling, the 2018 Nissan Maxima is an ideal vehicle for drivers who demand only the best.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2018 Nissan Maxima have Apple CarPlay®?
A: Yes, all trims of the 2018 Nissan Maxima come standard with both Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility.
Q: Is the 2018 Nissan Maxima AWD?
A: All trims of the 2018 Nissan Maxima come equipped with a front-wheel drive drivetrain. All-wheel drive is not an available option for the 2018 Nissan Maxima.
Q: What kind of gas mileage does the 2018 Nissan Maxima get?
A: The 2018 Nissan Maxima gets an EPA estimated 25 mpg combined city/highway when equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine and an automatic transmission.1
Q: What type of engine does the 2018 Nissan Maxima have?
A: The 2018 Nissan Maxima comes equipped with a 300 hp 3.5L V6 engine.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
2018 Nissan Maxima Trim Configurations
The 2018 Nissan Maxima comes available in five different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- S - The base trim of the 2018 Nissan Maxima, the S trim includes features such as an eight-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, push-button start, remote start, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
- SV - The SV trim of the 2018 Nissan Maxima includes everything found on the S trim as well as leather seats, heated front seats, power heated outside mirrors, a front and rear sonar system, and more.
- SL - The SL trim of the 2018 Nissan Maxima includes everything found on the SV trim as well as a dual-panel power moonroof, intelligent cruise control, an 11-speaker Bose® premium audio system, a heated steering wheel, and more.
- SR - The SR trim of the 2018 Nissan Maxima includes everything found on the SL trim (except for the power moonroof) as well as a sport-tuned suspension, heated and cooled front seats, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, aluminum sport pedals, and more.
- Platinum - The Platinum trim of the 2018 Nissan Maxima includes everything found on the SL trim as well as driver's seat memory, a mahogany interior trim, an Intelligent Around View® monitor, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more.
2018 Nissan Maxima vs Other Cars
- 2018 Nissan Maxima vs 2018 Chevrolet Impala
The 2018 Chevy Impala provides 18.8 cubic ft. of cargo space, which is more than the 14.3 cubic ft. of cargo space provided by the 2018 Nissan Maxima. The 2018 Impala, however, comes equipped with a 197 hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine that is less powerful than the 2018 Maxima's 300 hp 3.5L V6 engine - although the 2018 Chevy Impala can be equipped with a 305 hp 3.6L V6 engine. The 2018 Nissan Maxima also comes standard with several features not found on the base model 2018 Impala such as dual-zone automatic climate control and remote start.
- 2018 Nissan Maxima vs 2018 Honda Accord
Providing 16.7 cubic ft. of cargo space, the 2018 Honda Accord is a little roomier than the 2018 Maxima. The 2018 Nissan Maxima's engine, however, is more powerful than the 2018 Accord's 192 hp 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine as well as the 2018 Accord's available 252 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. The 2018 Maxima also comes standard with a number of features not found on the base model 2018 Accord, including remote start, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- 2018 Nissan Maxima vs 2018 Toyota Avalon
The 2018 Toyota Avalon provides 16 cubic ft. of cargo space, making it a little roomier than the 2018 Maxima. The 268 hp 3.5L V6 engine found in the 2018 Toyota Avalon, though, is a little less powerful than the 2018 Maxima's engine. While the 2018 Toyota Avalon competes well with the 2018 Nissan Maxima in terms of standard technology features by offering standard features such as dual-zone automatic climate control and a seven-inch touchscreen display, the 2018 Avalon does not come standard with remote start or Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Nissan Maxima. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Nissan Maxima
Loving my car. Been wanting one for years.
My 2018 Maxima is easy to drive. Comfortable. Drives smooth. Good power when you need it. Surprisingly great mileage for long freeway drives. Avg. for city. All features have been easy to use. Only one wish, and that’s if the Apple Car Play could work via Bluetooth.
- Ride and Handling: This car is so easy to drive. And smooth ride
- Styling: This car is nice to look at.
- Value: I got a very good deal on this car
- Technology and Entertainment: Only wish Apple Car Play worked via Bluetooth
Bad AC under 6 months.
bad AC under 6 months called carmax because I purchased protection and they can"t do anything for 3motnhs. I live in the desert where it's 115 in the summer. save yourself the hassle!!!! They're great when they want you to buy after that it's a big headache.
Not really what i wanted.
I was not satisfied with my carmax experience at all. I had cars on hold for me, went to check on them and they ended up selling them. i got the "runaround" the hole time about certain things. Wish it could have went better so im able to enjoy the car i pay a very expensive payment on.
- Interior Space: Inside is spacious
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.