Used 2014 Nissan Versa for Sale
About the 2014 Nissan Versa
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Nissan Versa. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Nissan Versa
Just what we wanted -- basic and cheap
The base S model is the least expensive car that can be bought in America right now.
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
I absolutely love my Versa!
I love this car! The back seat is large enough to accommodate with moving larger items and the legs of larger passengers. The trunk is large and can easily hold multiple boxes and suitcases (I just recently moved with this car). The gas mileage is great! The tank is small, so it's cheap every time I fill up. I have a job that involved mobility and I fill up once a week due to the impressive MPG.
- Cargo Space: There is SO MUCH SPACE!
- Fuel Economy: Mine is currently averaging 39-40 mpg.
- Interior Space: There is more than enough room for backseat passenger legs.
- Ride and Handling: The car is small and lightweight. Living in Missouri, I've noticed some swaying when the wind is blowing hard. It can be easy to drift without 100% attention to the road and steering wheel.
Select another dealership
Great car but had many problems including the first few days I’ve purchased the vehicle. Btw the car I purchased two weeks before this one I had to give back due to several mechanical problems. I’m still having mechanical issues with this vehicle. I will recommend another car dealership
- Fuel Economy: Great on gas mileage
- Cabin Noise:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.