Used 2014 Nissan Xterra for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Nissan Xterra
Love the Xterra!
Nissan Xterra---Best SUV by far to me. Had owned an Xterra for 12 years prior to this. Reliable, 4 wheel drive, excellent in snowy conditions, spacious! Love!
- Weather Versatility: Handles great in snow!
- Styling: Love the boxy look of Xterra. So many SUVs now look like station wagons... Not the Xterra!
- Power: Powerful!
- Fuel Economy: Not great on gasileage but would still purchase again!
Kickass car for someone on the go
Extremely functional but also comfortable! This car lets me do a lot of activities while also fitting in nicely to city life.
- Interior Space: I can take my full drum kit around and still have plenty of room to spare!
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy: Surprisingly good for my long drives
The Versatile Xterra
This vehicle is just plain useful. From bringing home lumber on the roof rack to the storage under the cargo floor for tools and road side emergency supplies. I have a place for everything so there's nothing rolling around. I love the first aid kit cavity in the hatch. Two glove boxes, an oversized sunglass cubby and this nifty space in front of the shifter that holds a book on CD as if it was meant to. Need more space, just fold down the rear seats. It drives very well considering this is a truck underneath. For one tank of regular fuel I drove like your grandma and got 22 mpg combined city streets and freeway. The 261hp 4.0 liter engine gets up and moves when you need it too. It does everything I need or expect it to do.
- Power: Plenty of power to pass the pokey drivers texting on the freeway.
- Cargo Space: A cubby space for all your stuff. Two gloves boxes, two cargo nets in back. A hidden storage space user the cargo floor for all your road side emergency gear. Add the cross bars to the roof rack and bring home lumber. Sun glass holder And nifty spot that perfectly holds a book on CD.
- Value: As my trusted mechanic says, Nissan is better engineered than Toyota and Honda and you don't have you pay for the advertising and the repairs are typically less expensive too.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.