Used 2013 Scion FR-S for Sale
2013 Scion FR-S 10 Series
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Boise (Meridian), ID
Reviews for 2013 Scion FR-S
It's a Japanese car and everyone isn't Japanese size I feel like I have to loose 20 pounds to get in and out of the car
- Fuel Economy:
Amazing and affordable sports car with some small issues
Total blast to drive, however because 2013 was the first year of the car's production it does have some minor issues such as the much referred to "cricket noise"
- Reliability: Subaru + Toyota, what else can you say?
- Ride and Handling: Handles turns wonderfully and is a blast on backroads
- Fuel Economy: I get on this car a lot and i'm still averaging around 32 mpg which is great even though the car only takes premium fuel
- Cabin Noise: It's loud, if that bothers you skip this. This car is not made for long peaceful trips
- Power: only dynos to about 163 whp. Pretty weak considering what else there is on the market
- Weather Versatility: RWD + Snow/Rain = lots of fun, or fear depending on how you see it
Super fun car!
The car is great on gas and handles beautifully. It has nice pick up for such a small car and the exterior is very sleek. It's a lot of fun to drive and I'm very happy with my decision.
- Fuel Economy: I drive far and save on gas.
- Styling: It's a very sexy car.
- Ride and Handling: Super fun to drive.
- Technology and Entertainment: I wish the USB was placed, so my I Pod wasn't laying out in the open.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.