Used 2013 Subaru Impreza for Sale
2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0I Sport Premium
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0I
Coming soon to CarMax Newark, DE
Reviews for 2013 Subaru Impreza
Definitely recommend this vehicle to an individual that commutes to work because it’s fuel sufficient. Also to anyone who loves the outdoors. Spacious vehicle with loads of room inside for its size.
- Fuel Economy:
- Interior Space: Small but spacious inside
- Seat Comfort:
- Cost to Maintain:
I look forward to driving this car daily!
This is a fun car to drive! Lots of get up an go. Other owners of this car are friendly and wave or flash their lights when passing. Tons of support in the aftermarket community. Biggest con i have noticed so far is the paint scratches or comes off really easily from rocks and bugs hitting it.
- Power: This car has 265hp at the crank and about 212hp at the wheels stock. Of course that is still enough to get up and go and enjoy the drive
- Safety: Airbags, everywhere!
- Value: For the money and support for this car i couldn't ask for anything more. I had a Honda Prelude before this and it is a tight nit community but hardly any support for the car in the aftermarket realm. So The support for a WRX is a welcomed change for me.
A great car
This is a really nice little car that handles great in any weather and gets great gas mileage, especially for an AWD. I expected it to be better in snow - but I had not realized what a great car it is in heavy rain and flooding. Handles great, love all the extras in the sport model.
- Fuel Economy: Got 36mpg in the mountains with AWD
- Weather Versatility: AWD handles great in rain and snow
- Visibility: Can see anywhere
- Ride and Handling: I wish it had more ground clearance. It drags going up the gravel driveway
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.