Used 2014 Toyota Avalon for Sale
2014 Toyota Avalon Limited
Free Shipping from CarMax Newport News, VA
2014 Toyota Avalon Limited
$199 Shipping from CarMax Raleigh, NC
About the 2014 Toyota Avalon
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Toyota Avalon. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Toyota Avalon
Great car at a great price
This is my 2nd Avalon. I bought an 07 model 7 years ago and it has been a great car, still is. An opportunity to purchase a 2014 model at nearly the same price I paid for the 07 model arose and I bought it. Great car, great ride and I love it!
- Reliability: it rides like a luxury car and handles like a sports car.
- Value: Great car at a great price.
Very stiff ride, driver seat is not comfortable and you will feel a steal beam under the seat.
Very stiff ride, is not leisurely ride as older models, More like a sporty car for college students, but does not fit needs for 35-55 age drivers.
- Styling: Muscle, sporty look
- Cabin Noise: Good
- Value: Price is compatible with this class cars
- Ride and Handling: Is not the same leisurely ride as previous models
- Technology and Entertainment: A lot of issues with Navigation Unit
- Seat Comfort: Very uncomfortable, you can feel the metal frame just by touching the front seat
Not your Grandfather's cream puff any more
Excellent 4 door sedan, all around. Quick, quiet, and has the right combination of performance and luxury for me. This is not the floaty-ride creampuff-for-elderly-citiziens of previous generations. I am of a certain age, but I still drive well and pretty fast. This car is a bit of a Q-ship for that.
- Power: Rocket ship accelerating from 40mph to 80mph
- Seat Comfort: Adjustable driver's seat with heater is very nice for my back and neck, which are not as young as they once were.
- Ride and Handling: Good mixture of ride and handling. Some people complain about the 18" rims, but if you carefully run the tires at 32psi front and 30.5psi back it is less thumpy and the handling is not affected.
- Cargo Space: The trunk is huge, but the rear seat pass-through is small. I have been spoiled over the years by SUVs or by cars with fold-down rear seats.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.