Used 2019 Toyota Camry for Sale
About the 2019 Toyota Camry
Whether you're riding solo or have a small family, a midsize sedan like the 2019 Toyota Camry can be a sensible choice. This five-passenger sedan is loaded with standard equipment like a seven-inch touchscreen interface with built-in navigation, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a host of driver-assistance features such as adaptive cruise control and lane-departure warning.
The 2019 Camry can be had with either a standard 2.5L four-cylinder engine or an upgraded 3.5L V6 if you crave a little more power under the hood. Regardless of the 2019 Camry you end up choosing, you'll enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride with generous cabin and cargo space. Be sure to add a used 2019 Camry to your list if you're shopping for a well-appointed sedan.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2019 Toyota Camry come with Apple CarPlay®?
A: Yes, the 2019 Camry comes standard with Apple CarPlay.
Q: What is the fuel economy of the 2019 Toyota Camry?
A: Fuel economy can vary based on engine size and other factors. The 2019 Camry base L trim with 2.5L four-cylinder engine and eight-speed automatic transmission gets an EPA-estimated 34 mpg combined.1 Meanwhile, 2019 Camry models with optional 3.5L V6 engine and eight-speed automatic transmission get an EPA-estimated 26 mpg combined.1
Q: What engine options are available on the 2019 Toyota Camry?
A: The 2019 Camry comes standard with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine, although a more powerful 3.5L V6 is optional on all trim levels.
Q: What does XSE mean on the 2019 Toyota Camry?
A: The XSE is marketed as the premium version of the SE trim, offering stand-out features like automatic dual-zone climate control, leather upholstery, and a driver heads-up display.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Actual mileage will vary based on things like battery age, vehicle condition and history, driving and charging habits, accessory use, and driving conditions. Battery capacity may decrease with time and use. See fueleconomy.gov for more info.
The 2019 Camry is part of the sedan's eighth generation of production (2018-2020); when this generation debuted, it featured all new/revised engines and new standard driver-assistance features like forward-collision warning/mitigation, adaptive cruise control, and lane-departure alert with steering assistance. This generation also saw a revised suspension for a smooth and comfortable ride.
Toyota Camry Engine Options
A 2.5L four-cylinder engine at 203 hp is standard on every eighth-generation Camry, although a 3.5L V6 at 301 hp is optional. Every Camry is equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive. Beginning with the 2020 model year, however, all-wheel drive is available when paired with the four-cylinder engine on all but the base L trim.
Toyota Camry Storage Space
The eighth-generation Camry is unique in the fact that its base L trim has a shorter wheelbase than the other trims. As a result, the trunk on the base trim offers 14.1 cubic feet of storage space, compared to a slightly larger 15.1 cubic feet on the rest of the lineup. Regardless of whether you opt for the shorter-wheelbase L trim or the standard wheelbase, a wide trunk opening makes loading and unloading cargo easy.
Toyota Camry Trim Configurations
Aside from the top-of-the-line TRD trim that was released for the 2020 model year, the eighth-generation Camry has been offered in the same five trims since its debut. Check out key features from each trim below, keeping in mind that these are specific to the 2019 model year.
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Seven-inch touchscreen interface
- Built-in navigation
- Six-speaker sound system
- Available Wi-Fi hotspot2
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Power-adjustable driver's seat
- 60/40-split folding rear seat
- Sport-tuned suspension
- 18-inch wheels
- Steering wheel paddle shifters
- Simulated-leather upholstery
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Driver heads-up display
- Leather upholstery
- Eight-inch touchscreen interface
- Power-adjustable passenger seat
2Wi-Fi hotspots require a data plan to activate and may also require a compatible device. See the owner’s manual or manufacturer website for more information.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2019 Toyota Camry. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2019 Toyota Camry
Not as good as the Prius we previously owned.
The 2004 Prius was better but didn't have the backup camera or the blind spot monitor
- Interior Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Dashboard: The speedometer is not digital
- Seat Comfort: Not as comfortable as our Prius was
- Cargo Space: Isn't a hatchback
GREAT car with many extras!
My first Toyota, but I can see the quality built in. The fit tolerance and quality in the interior are next to none!
- Ride and Handling: The ride is very smooth and comfortable, and the handling is tight and very responsive. It is a pleasure to drive and you feel in complete control!
- Technology and Entertainment: I love the technological extras…the turn signals and vehicle warning system built into the rear view mirrors. Also the cruise control will slow the car down if you get too near the vehicle ahead..and a warning chime indicates if you crossover the center or side road lines.
- Dashboard: The dashboard shows you everything you need to know, including a picture of the car on the “road” and where it is regarding the center and side lines!
- Cabin Noise: I am a little disappointed in the amount of noise in the interior while driving. For a car with since advances in safety and technology, the noise is pounder in other cars I have owned.
Great car at a good price
It is very sturdy & comfortable to drive. I do however have to get used to the Torque, I never had a car that had this in it.
- Styling: Very comfortable & has everything I wanted in it.
- Power: Not use to the Torque, when you take off.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.