2013 Toyota CorollaSonja Stahlhut - Durham, NC10/01/2016
I would recommend this car to anyone who has the same driving and space requirements I do. I wanted a reliable, comfortable, economical and yes, cute little car and I got it. It seems just perfect for me. Most of my driving is short trips around town, but when I get out on the freeway, my little Corolla hums along with traffic. Mileage has been good. I have had the car a little less than five months and still love it like I did on the day I bought it.
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
2013 Toyota CorollaAna - Orlando, FL04/02/2015
It is a very economic and reliable car. If you are a simple person who does not need too much luxury, the Corolla L is great. Toyotas also come with more advanced features, so there is one for all type of people. It is not a racing car, that I can tell you! I love my Corolla
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.