2011 Toyota CorollaKara Barber - Green bay, WI05/15/2015
It's small enough so you aren't lugging around a hunk of metal but the space inside the vehicle itself is outstanding. It's great on gas, which come on, in this economy is great. I travel a lot too so I am definitely glad I got this vehicle. It's saving me a lot money. Plus I live in a place where it's common to see negative numbers every day in the winter and it does not take long for it to warm up or even cool down in the summer when I am in the south
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
So happy that I listened to my husband!
2014 Toyota CorollaAnonymous - Gloucester, VA04/11/2015
It looks great,handles great,is very roomy, gets 34.8 mpg around town and 38.6 highway, I commute an hour to work and an hour home 5 days a week (plus weekend driving) and couldn't ask for a better car for the money. I bought the Sport Plus sedan with Eco /Sport/ & Manual driving options. With the Sport boost I have no problem getting all the power I need to jump into traffic on the Interstate. I've been driving for 40 yrs & have owned a dozen vehicles, but this car has really impressed me. I love this car!
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.