2015 Toyota CorollaKeith Layson - Washington, DC08/12/2015
I'd have to say that Corolla's have always been an after-thought in my book. They always came off as being a little too function versus form. This most recent version of the Corolla is a great departure from the Corolla of yore. The amount of technology available in this car would give any tech CEO doing a keynote or product launch a run for their money. The most successful consumer products have all achieved at doing one thing great, bringing luxury to the masses. At Corolla's price points, Toyota has put forth quite a great effort here. If you're in the market for an affordable, economical, reliable, technology heavy vehicle, this car won't let you down. Don't even get me started on the resale value!
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
Toyota Corolla S Not all that anymore.
2014 Toyota CorollaSamuel Ramos - Planatation, FL02/17/2017
besides the prices going higher and build with more plastic, there is to much air coming in the car making the handfree dificult to hear and the voice feature as well, when driving at 30 miles or more. Engine not as reponsive and constanly wheel dis alignment. poor craftmanship.
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
Despite their smaller size, these compact cars pack lots of power and plenty of enjoyable features for drivers and passengers alike. Check out this list of our best ranked small and compact cars, based on CarMax sales data from January 1 through April 30.
Want to spend more time enjoying the open road and less time filling up at the pump? These best hybrid cars of 2018 have you covered. Check out our rankings for best hybrid cars based on CarMax vehicle and sales data.