2014 Toyota CorollaAnonymous - Gloucester, VA04/11/2015
It looks great,handles great,is very roomy, gets 34.8 mpg around town and 38.6 highway, I commute an hour to work and an hour home 5 days a week (plus weekend driving) and couldn't ask for a better car for the money. I bought the Sport Plus sedan with Eco /Sport/ & Manual driving options. With the Sport boost I have no problem getting all the power I need to jump into traffic on the Interstate. I've been driving for 40 yrs & have owned a dozen vehicles, but this car has really impressed me. I love this car!
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
Great little car!
2013 Toyota CorollaRuby B - Fresno, CA08/25/2016
For my first car PURCHASE it's perfect. It's a quick efficient little car. Good gas mileage for a tiny tank. Nice digital stereo, decent sized trunk, and convenient design.
I had a run of bad luck with used cars. This has been by far the best car I've ever owned. Won't let you leave the lights on, and the air conditioner is good.
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
Despite their smaller size, these compact cars pack lots of power and plenty of enjoyable features for drivers and passengers alike. Check out this list of our best ranked small and compact cars, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018 through April 30, 2018.