2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
So happy that I listened to my husband!
2014 Toyota CorollaAnonymous - Gloucester, VA04/11/2015
It looks great,handles great,is very roomy, gets 34.8 mpg around town and 38.6 highway, I commute an hour to work and an hour home 5 days a week (plus weekend driving) and couldn't ask for a better car for the money. I bought the Sport Plus sedan with Eco /Sport/ & Manual driving options. With the Sport boost I have no problem getting all the power I need to jump into traffic on the Interstate. I've been driving for 40 yrs & have owned a dozen vehicles, but this car has really impressed me. I love this car!
The Forever Car
2010 Toyota CorollaShanekia Jordan - Huntsville, AL06/07/2015
I love my car. Its my first car and I new exactly what I wanted. My friends and family joke that Toyota's are "forever vehicles" and now I know why. Its great on fuel, comfortable when going on long trips, and while it does't have the power of a V6, its still peppy and can go when I need it too. The only thing I have an issue with is my aux keeps switching to radio randomly, but I see that this is a common issue and can easily be fixed. Overall, this is a cute, reliable car that I am very proud to own. I can see myself owning another one in the future.
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.