Used 2015 Volvo S60 for Sale
About the 2015 Volvo S60
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Volvo S60. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Volvo S60
It's a volvo
Reliable, style, features, comfortable...it's a volvo
- Reliability: great engineering
- Safety: it's a volvo
- Seat Comfort: Seating & contols well designed
- Cost to Maintain: it's a volvo
Great car good mileage
Drive smoothly, and great gas mileage
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Cargo Space:
- Interior Space:
Best car I've ever owned
Fun to Drive. Smooth to Ride. Comfort, Safety, Style, Adventure; The absolute best of everything. LOVE LOVE LOVE my s60!
- Ride and Handling: So quick and fun to drive. Fantastic even.
- Technology and Entertainment: Beautiful guage cluster that allows for three completely different but each excellent views.
- Seat Comfort: The absolute most comfortable seats are made by volvo. Better than Mercedez, BMW, Audi, Jaguar or Land Rover. The only better feeling seat is the sport version that volvo sells as an upgrade. Mine has the regular seats, but these are still better than everything else out there by far.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.