Used 2015 Acura RDX for Sale
About the 2015 Acura RDX
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Acura RDX. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Acura RDX
My first SUV - and I love it.
It drives new, it smells new, but it's technically used. It's amazing to think. I haven't had any issues thus far and from coming from a hybrid driver the mileage is reasonable. I am really enjoying it.
- Cargo Space: I already helped a friend move apartments, my car was very valuable!
- Interior Space:
I LOVE my car!!!!
Going from a minivan to a little crossover was soooooo nice! Acura had some bells and whistles my older minivan didn't have. I LOVE my sunroof! I LOVE my heated seats! I LOVE how nice the seats and the drive feel. This is a great car!
- Styling: Looks great!
- Seat Comfort: I'm in my car A LOT! I like that I can adjust the seat to sit up higher than a sedan.
- Interior Space: I feel like I have plenty of room.
- Cargo Space: The trunk space tilts a little from the back seat to the "bed", so it's deceptively shorter than you think.
Good SUV with bad user interface
Ignore the bad technology package user interface, then it is a good SUV. It give good pickup and riding comfort. My RDX is a technology package that comes with navigation, the bad user interface make it difficult (is nearly impossible) for regular use
- Power: Very Good Acceleration and Breaking
- Ride and Handling: Good riding comfort, perfect for long drive
- Cargo Space: It has a good cargo space
- Technology and Entertainment: Horrible technology package; navigation system is nearly impossible for regular use.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.