Used 2014 Audi Q5 for Sale
2014 Audi Q5 Premium Plus
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
About the 2014 Audi Q5
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Audi Q5. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Audi Q5
Smooth handling. Lots of power. Great gas mileage. Easily maneuverable.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth, good acceleration.
- Styling: Looks sturdy and stylish.
- Power: Good acceleration.
- Cost to Maintain: More expensive to maintain, but very reliable.
- Cabin Noise: A little noisy with the carrier installed.
- Technology and Entertainment: Not the most easy to navigate.
The pros: Fire The cons: maintenance
- Braking: It’s fast.
- Ride and Handling: Pretty smooth and fast
- Interior Space: Clean and classy
- Dashboard: Not as updated as anyone would assume for a luxury car
- Fuel Economy: Gotta get premium gas to avoid future hassles
- Cost to Maintain: High
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.