Used 2016 BMW 328 for Sale
Reviews for 2016 BMW 328
Reasonably Priced Luxury
There’s a reason why they call BMW the “ultimate driving machine.” Handles curves with ease, extremely responsive and fun to drive.
- Ride and Handling: Nice and tight — you feel in total control.
- Dashboard: Intuitive and not too busy.
- Interior Space: Spacious and comfortable for long rides.
- Weather Versatility: I left the car out overnight in the rain and the sunroof leaked all over the front seats.
This BMW has V6 power with only a 4cylinder engine, tons of safety features and is a hoot to drive.
- Ride and Handling: Like a sports car
- Power: Like a sports car
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Fuel Economy: Average is only 25 mpg mixed city and highway but not a deal breaker.
Great Diesel Car
The car gets GREAT gas mileage! It is a like noisy, and you and the world will know that it runs on diesel, and the performance/options on the car out weigh the noise.
- Fuel Economy: 45 mpg
- Ride and Handling: Excellent!
- Power: The little four really moves out!
- Cabin Noise: Noisy diesel engine.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.