Used 2016 Cadillac Escalade for Sale
2016 Cadillac Escalade Premium
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
About the 2016 Cadillac Escalade
The 2016 Cadillac Escalade impresses as much with its sumptuous design as it does with its spacious accommodations. If you need more room, check out the 2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV model, which stretches the wheelbase by 14 inches and the total length by about 20 inches versus the base Escalade. This increase adds legroom to the third row and nearly doubles the cargo capacity behind the third row.
Examples of premium amenities abound in the Platinum trim. Its cut-and-sewn Semi-Aniline leather upholstery is surrounded by wood accents. To sooth the bodies of you and your front passenger, Cadillac has included multi-directional massaging. The exterior turns heads with its distinctive Galvano chrome grille, illuminated door sills, and premium painted wheels accented by chrome inserts.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What is the engine performance on the 2016 Cadillac Escalade?
A: The 2016 Cadillac Escalade depends on a 6.2L V8 and eight-speed automatic transmission. With assists from multi-port direct injection and variable valve timing, performance achieves 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
Q: What is the fuel efficiency of the 2016 Cadillac Escalade?
A: The EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of the 2016 Cadillac Escalade and the available four-wheel drive is 21 MPG on the highway and 15 MPG in the city1.
Q: How many passengers can the 2016 Cadillac Escalade carry?
A: The 2016 Cadillac Escalade transports up to eight passengers on three rows while allowing for up to 15.2 cubic feet behind the third row or up to 39.3 cubic feet for the 2016 Cadillac ESV. Fold down the seatbacks of the last two rows and cargo capacity expands to 94.2 cubic feet, or 120.9 cubic feet in the ESV.
Q: What is CUE on the 2016 Cadillac Escalade?
A: CUE stands for Cadillac User Experience, which is the multimedia system on the 2016 Cadillac Escalade.
Q: What is the entertainment system like on the 2016 Cadillac Escalade?
A: The standard Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound System fills the interior of the 2016 Cadillac Escalade with 16 speakers that relies on Advanced Staging Technology to make you feel like you’re in a concert hall. This system also features Active Noise Cancellation to help counteract unpleasant exterior sounds.
For those seated in the back of the Premium or Platinum trims, the Rear Seat Entertainment system amuses with two screens mounted on the back of the front headrests and a nine-inch monitor that drops from the ceiling. The 2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV adds a fourth screen for those in the third row. The system plays DVD videos or allows video games to be hooked up. Wireless headphones confine the video sounds to those watching.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Actual mileage will vary based on things like battery age, vehicle condition and history, driving and charging habits, accessory use, and driving conditions. Battery capacity may decrease with time and use. See fueleconomy.gov for more info.
The 2016 Cadillac Escalade forms part of the fourth generation that goes from 2015 to 2020. Highlighting this group is the new 6.2L V8 that is backed by Active Fuel Management. The now-standard Magnetic Ride Control reads the road by up to 1,000 times a second, so that it can quickly adjust suspension to give you the smoothest ride.
Numerous smart assists help make the drive more convenient on the Luxury, Premium, and Platinum Trims of the 2016 Cadillac Escalade.
- Side Blind Zone Alert tells you if vehicles have entered your blind zone on the appropriate side mirror when you change lanes.
- When you reverse out of your parking spot, Rear Cross Traffic Alert informs you if a car is crossing your rearward path.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist can detect if you drift outside of your lane without engaging a turn signal. It then applies nudges to the steering wheel, so that your vehicle to keep you within the lines.
- Forward Collision Alert relies on a front-mounted camera to tell you if you are approaching the vehicle in front of you too quickly.
On the Premium and Platinum trims, Adaptive Cruise Control keeps you at a pre-defined distance from the vehicle in front by automatically adjusting your speed. If you are about to hit an obstacle in the front or rear, such as during parking, Front and Rear Automatic Braking stops your SUV to prevent a collision.
Reviews for 2016 Cadillac Escalade
Great ride , great safety features
Great safety features, comfortable ride ,
- Technology and Entertainment: Lane departure feature allows me to text and drive a little safer
- Cabin Noise: Very quiet interior.
- Cargo Space: Plenty of room for the family
- Value: Kinda expensive but worth it
- Fuel Economy: Not the best but good for a big suv
- Cost to Maintain: Cost a little more but worth it
Great Car, Great Service
Smooth Ride, Quality Luxury Interior, Comfortable.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth Ride
- Styling: Comfortable Luxury Interior
- Interior Space: Roomy
Transmission problems from the beginning and it was under the dealer warranty. They weaseled out of correcting the problem. Entertaining center issues as well. Other issues and carmax fixed those, interior fixed cracked tail light fixed, engine cover repaired, and cracked wheel replaced.
- Value: One place that had better prices
- Seat Comfort: I’m over 6’5” and there is plenty of leg room. However, noticeable cut down on rear passenger leg room and rear storage.
- Interior Space: Second and third room seating leg room not good. Even rear storage is smaller than previous models.
- Ride and Handling:
- Cargo Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.