Used 2016 Chevrolet Sonic for Sale
2016 Chevrolet Sonic LS
$199 Shipping from CarMax West Broad, VA
2016 Chevrolet Sonic RS
Coming soon to CarMax Newark, DE
About the 2016 Chevrolet Sonic
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2016 Chevrolet Sonic. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2016 Chevrolet Sonic
Super Sporty Ride
Very comfortable for drivers and passengers Great mileage Plenty of "get up & go" for a 4 cyl Sporty 4 dr with back handles neatly concealed in trim Reasonable price
- Safety: I feel very safe in the vehicle. Travel a lot and need that.
- Cargo Space: Had similar vehicle. Sonic has a lot more cargo space.
- Power: Automatic vs 5speed I owned prior. Can navigate safely in traffic.
- Technology and Entertainment: Miss my cruise control
- Styling: Thought the seat material looked "scrubbed" in places on online photos. Was the design.
- Dashboard: Two buttons for radio that appear to be volume control. Often change station trying to adjust volume.I know it's also on the steering wheel.No worries, use my presets.
Great College Car
Bought for our daughter in college. Perfect small hatchback for around town and trips home on breaks. She loves driving "Zippy". We bought the LTZ Premier with Turbo. I wouldn't want her driving the smaller engine - it needs the excelleration pulling into traffic. Its a small car, but feels big when driving. Not really made for 5 passengers, gets tight back there. Mileage is not much better than a Cruze or even Malibu though.
- Value: Prices just right for her 1st car - she can continue the last years payments when she graduates.
- Ride and Handling: Really has some zip and go to it!
- Cargo Space: Even for a subcompact the hatchback has lots of space.
- Fuel Economy: Its not "bad" but not much better than the larger models
- Weather Versatility: Its not made for severe weather - too light to drive in heavy snow in the mountains.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.