Used 2014 Chevrolet Sonic for Sale
About the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Chevrolet Sonic
Love my Sonic
I have the LTZ turbo. This car is small on the outside but feels like Dr. Whos's Tartus on the inside. Ive taken it up to Deals Gap NC and slayed the Dragon. This car went through all 319 curves and the turbo was responsive when i needed it. THE CAR STOPS ON A DIME. Maintenence is easy. There isnt anything on this car a person couldnt do themselves. Interior iz spacious and roomy. I am in my car for 8 hrs a day and never get tired. Seat warmers keep you warm and leatherette seats make clean ups a beaze. I would definitely recomend this car to anyone.
- Braking: quick braking. very responsive
- Dashboard: well laid out. easy to read. not harsh on the eyes.
- Cost to Maintain: extremely inexpensive to maintain
- Cabin Noise: doenst have a lot of insulation at higher speeds (70+).
- Seat Comfort: Drivers seat is super comfortable. passenger seat doesnt have armrest. and passenger gets tired after longer trips.
Love my car!
I absolutely love this car. It was a HUGE upgrade from my last car (which was a 96'). It is amazinggggg on gas mileage. I can get about 450 miles to a tank; so that's about 35 city and 47-50 highway. There are lots of cup holders and plenty of places to charge stuff. It also has a huge trunk. The few things I don't like about the car could go either way. I kinda wish I had more backseat space for passengers; but since I travel alone and I'm always on the go, having the large trunk makes up for it. The high beams on this car are not as bright as my car from 1996----which is a little shocking. Lastly, I wish the CD player could hold more than one disc. All in all, definitely one of the largest purchases I've ever made, but worth it!
- Fuel Economy: I can go farther for longer without having to stop and refill.
- Technology and Entertainment: I can charge a lot at once. Has all the ports you would ever need.
- Cargo Space: This is perfect for people who don't pack light.
- Interior Space: Tiny backseat.
- Visibility: High beams aren't as bright as I prefer. Hard to see far ahead with stock lights.
I love my car
I love the car it's great on gas! It only takes me $20 to fill up my tank all the time. I also love my digital speedometer. It has Bluetooth usb and auxiliary cord capability which is a plus! The size sometimes when others are in the car can be a little tight sometimes.
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space:
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise:
- Seat Comfort:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.