Used 2017 Chevrolet Sonic for Sale
About the 2017 Chevrolet Sonic
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Chevrolet Sonic. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Chevrolet Sonic
Good basic car
Good gas mileage, enough room for shopping, good back-up camera
- Fuel Economy: saves me money
- Safety: good insurance rating
- Dashboard: easy to check conditions
- Cabin Noise: too much tire sound
cool little car
it’s a modest car with decent mileage
- Fuel Economy: pretty inexpensive to fill up.
- Technology and Entertainment: has all the cool features like rear view camera, Bluetooth and touch screen dashboard
- Ride and Handling: smooth ride, no roughness or issues accelerating
- Cabin Noise: you can hear nearly everything going on in and out the car.
- Weather Versatility: because of the drivetrain, I wouldn’t be able to take this up in the mountains to see my brother.
- Braking: it stops a bit rough and I tend to be gentle on it.
Worth every penny
I can go almost three weeks without filling up the tank! It’s got a great sound system already installed and drives beautifully!
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.